About OK RV Park and Canyonlands Stables
OK RV Park and Canyonlands Stables is located in Utah
4 Reviews of OK RV Park and Canyonlands Stables
Best price we found near Moab

We actually stayed here for a whole month. That was a little long for us, but the park was just fine. They had gas grills you could use during your stay and we enjoyed that for sure! There is laundry there and the facilities are very nice. The people working were friendly too. This is a little out of town, but still close enough to get to town and the parks easily. There is a ton to do in the area so come ready for outdoor activities!  Also, it is HOT in July.  Pick a different month to come if you can!

Beautiful campground

We love this campground the office people are really friendly, location is excellent. Everything is spotless and well-kept very close to Moab, lots of nice amenities very reasonable price.

Highly Recommended

We stayed in one of the tent sites and I couldn’t be more impressed with the quality of this park. The bathrooms were well thought out and in impeccable condition. The staff was kind and so responsive to questions and considerate of our arrival time. The tent we stayed in had everything we needed - a wonderfully comfortable king bed, towels ready to go, lights that were portable in case you needed for a walk at night, air conditioning, heater, WiFi…. obsessed!

Recommended. Clean, well cared for, quiet, very helpful staff.

Just a few miles from Moab. Cleanest bathroom and showers I have experienced in a public setting. Grounds well cared for. Staff went out of their way to accommodate us. They had only overflow spaces available when I called but called me back a couple of times when they had cancellations to help me get into a space of my own. They have tents and teepees for rent as well. Their prices are better than most in the area.