Camping in Tippletown

Recent Cabins Reviews Near Tippletown, Pennsylvania

159 Reviews of 39 Tippletown, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Great campground for a weekend getaway

This campground is great! I’ve stayed here many times. Normally I use a tent but I’ve stayed in their cabins too. They are much nicer than your average campground cabins.

Grant M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2021

Worth further exploration

We ended up here on the way from the NJ high point to the PA high point, but this is a neat park. Great trees on the approach drive, decent campground (with some odd terrain parking-wise) and clean showers. Looks like a ton of trails and skiing in the winter. Not sure our travels will bring us…

Doug G.
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Camping on the water

I have been going here since I was a child. Every year I took my kids here for camping and boating. Very clean facilities and friendly people. Nothing like waking up to a view on the water!

• Rothrock Marina
  • The Dam
Dawn C.
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Bathrooms are Soo nice

Staff was wonderful and just a great campground

Dawn C.
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Horrible

We had a terrible experience here. We were at tent site #29 but for only an hour...the "water hookup" was BROWN. The bathroom has no lights or sink... Our 16x16 tent didn't fit the "17x17" tent pad. We had bug spray on and had two ThermaCELLs running and we're literally eaten alive by mosquitoes.…

Joann&WellsThePup I.
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Quiet camping

Beautiful primitive campground (tent only). Get a site on the outside towards the water. They are spaced out and peaceful. Has restrooms (no shower), picnic table, and fire pit at each site. Short walk to creek and beautiful pond.

Sitewalk-in site
Jedediah P.
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Very Nice

Very nice campsite!! Some sites do have limited places for larger tents because of roots but pretty good place to camp.

Megan B.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Campground mediocre, area nice

The campground is fine. Basic amenities and pretty small. But it has everything you need. The area is gorgeous and there are a ton of trails to check out.

Month of VisitDecember
Megan B.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Nice campground, nice lake

The campground is large. The primary attraction is the lake, which is nice for kayaking. There is also a small beach area for swimming. Some nice trails and a few are available for bikes.

Month of VisitOctober
John K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Laid back

Nice little campground. Very quiet. Sites are generously sized. Roads are paved. The lake is very small with a swimming beach area.

Dave B.
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Red Bridge

The camping is great! There are showers, RV hook ups, beautiful views and close to Cougar Bob's which is the best place for pizza!

SiteTent
S
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Midweek get away

My wife found his camp ground for a midweek get away. We had Site 50 with a lake view, this site was level and ease to park our Small Camper . I would highly recommend this camp ground for those with smaller RVs

Paul B.
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Peaceful and quiet with a view

Easy walk to beach area and boat launch. Very clean.

SiteRV7
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Quiet, clean easy to access campground

We stopped here for one night as part of a larger trip. My daughter and son-in-law have a class C and we’re easily able to pull through a spot. The spots are close, but we were here the day after July 4th and there were many open spots. We were spaced out well. The pool and splash pad were clean…

Karen K.
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

Super Friendly

There are a number of regular campers that stay here, we found them all very friendly. There are some lots with power and water, some with just water and some without either. Shady spots are somewhat difficult to find, we used a pop up to create our own. Pet friendly and close to a boat ramp,…

Siteone with electricity and water.