Fremont-Winema National Forest, OREGON

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Fremont-Winema National Forest Camping Reviews
Free!

Free and beautiful! Great spot near Crater Lake National Park. Head down the hill to more remote tent sites.

Clean and cozy

Clean family owned. Right on the Williamson River. Showers are amazing and so clean. This is a great spot to spot in if you are passing through or need a break for a day or two. You have about 8’ from your RV door to your neighbor’s. Not much in the area to see. We will absolutely be back if we are passing through! Staff was so so friendly! Not sure about the prior reviewers experience but we did not have anything of the sort.

First camp we camped in Oregon

Really nice chill camp with a lot of spots, fire pits. You can camp right by the river, only problem there are a lot of mosquitos, but hey, it's by a river

The views almost make up for getting screamed at

I slept on the island, which was a unique experience. The camp ground was clean and very well maintained. Overall, a pleasant experience. That being said: I made my reservation over the phone on the same day. The lady was cordial and sounded nice over the phone when I let her know that I would be arriving later in the evening. However, when I arrived I was "greeted" by a man in a neon yellow shirt yelling at me from across the parking lot. He was telling me to leave and that I needed to "turn my *ss around and get off the property". This was very unsettling as a single woman traveling at night to an unknown campground. I replied to him by saying that I had a reservation. He shrugged and walked away, but continued to watch me set up camp at my designated campsite. I brought this up with the owner, and she made excuses for him (apparently he was the maintenance employee) , saying that they had been having problems with people using the campground as a park. Regardless, I suggested that they treat anyone who comes onto their property with kindness until they figure out whats going on. No paying guest should be yelled at. Ever. I will not be returning to this campground.

Beautiful!

It’s nice spread out kinda camp where there’s spots. Beautiful water location !

Beautiful!

It’s nice spread out kinda camp where there’s spots. Beautiful water location !

It’s a koa

Close together almost in the middle of town with building all around! Just my opinion only for emergency!

Gorgeous river small damn fishing kayaking boat dock! Park / playground d for kids safe secure peaceful! Showers are amazing and clean always! The host are return host there awesome! Living the life!

Beautiful peaceful! But the bugs!

Great free campground to enjoy the beautiful calm branch of the upper Klamath lake! More like a river!