Camping in Celilo Village

211 Reviews of 38 Celilo Village, Oregon Campgrounds

Skyeriver  .The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Nice well kept park!

Group river front tent walk in, levelish RV Spots, showers.

Kristina  C.

Trail to the river

July 2020 - Great campground! All the tent sites were filled but they were allowing tent campers to stay in the RV spots. There are a few spots that have trails at the back of the site that lead to the river. It was great for relaxing after a long day. The RV spot had a water spout. Bathrooms…

SiteToll Bridge Park
Kristina  C.

Beautiful Campground

July 2020 - We stayed one night on our way to another campground. We were pleasantly surprised. All the campsites with drive up parking were taken so we stayed in the hiker's/backpacking area. There is a parking lot with wagons to haul your stuff to and from the campsite. There was also a small…

SiteCottonwood Canyon
J

We’ll be back!

The area is great. Being from Northern California, the weather here was amazing. Having bathrooms and showers was a nice feature. Some of the sites are really good and some are a little rough, but overall the campground is a cool place and really relaxing.

Shaun H.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Beautiful time on the lake

Beautiful weekend on Memorial Day. Time on the lake was incredible, camping spaces are private and beautiful surrounded by rhododendrons.

SiteC07
C
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Train Horns and Road Noise

I like trains as much as the next person, yet trains run by at night every 20 to 30 minutes and sound their horns.  There is road noise which is easily heard from campsites.

The host during our stay is rather abrupt and not real friendly.

The grounds are well maintained and there was…

a
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Easy to get to, lots of space, beautiful campsite, & creek. 10/10!

matjela
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Rest stop

I'm not sure you can spend the night here. It's a rest stop with no overnight signs, idk if they mean for a certain part of the lot though and probably no one would hassle you

Aubrey L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

It’s closed now

Just a heads up, as of June 3 2021, there are signs everywhere saying there is a camping ban - day use only.

Arianna R.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Beautiful campground

I loved camping here. It was a very clean campsite and the people were very nice. The campsites are pretty spread out which is nice and pretty tucked into the forests.

Arianna R.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Beautiful campground

C. W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Clean dispersed camping

Read up on this location with some good info. Flat paved sites for dry camping.

Lost Creek Campground has 10 single-family campsites and is located on one of the largest pyroclastic volcanic mudflows from Mt. Hood’s “Old Maid” eruption in the 1700s. Fortunately all of the mudflows have cooled.…

jason S.
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Clean, quiet camp ground

Great experience here, the grounds were clean and the host constantly working or cleaning. It was quiet too. It’s a first come first serve campground.

Jessie I.
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Free and lovely!

I use my Prius as a camper, with my pup, and we loved our time here in May 2021. To be free and pull right along the Columbia River with waves crashing…how can you beat that?!  There is a train and highways close but not bothersome to me in the least. The sun is amazing and the restroom is very…