The best RV SITES camping near
Keys , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Keys Camping Reviews
Stop over

We stopped here do to winter storm. We did not get to enjoy much of what this site offered due to rain. Pull through sites lined by trees. Staff very friendly.

Decent

I didn't come here out of choice, but out of necessity to stay with my friends as we were going to float. Our campsite was tucked in behind the stage and very near the restrooms.

The restrooms were nice, but could have been laid out way better and more efficient. One toilet in the men's and as a tall guy…when the door touches you when you sit……well that isn't great. The showers were large and worked well.

There is a disc golf course on site, which I can only assume can be played when the campsite attendance is low.

I did see a few RVs, I am not sure on hookups, but they were right next to the bathroom.

I believe they do charge by car, so I paid for 1 person what a family of 4 pays. Not sure how I feel, but it is what it is.

Gorgeous fall camping trip to Brooken

We stayed here for only one night but will definitely be back. Nice campsites with room between sites. Most sites have lake views and there is alit of access to the lake

Awesome

Love the area, really feels like youve left fort smith and entered a little bit of utopia!

Beautiful Campground & State Park

We were only staying here one night (unfortunately) on a cross country camping road trip with two young kids (2 & 4.) we stayed in loop A which was all tents when we were there, I didn’t see any hook ups. There were some hike in trails off of this loop. This loop has around 24 sites and we stayed in site 22, which was right across from the restrooms/showers. This was fine for us bc we have two small kids and like to be close to restrooms/showers but if you’re looking for privacy this spot might not be for you, we had some people walking through our site to get to the restrooms. But all sites were large enough I wouldn’t be too worried.

Cons: there was a coke vending machine by the camp board (out in the open) that was lit up and an annoyance when trying to star gaze at night, distracted from the nature. The water spigots were dripping out of the sides and slightly annoying to use if you were trying to fill up a container.

Pros: gorgeous surroundings, rangers were friendly, large sites, all seemed flat, clean bathrooms and showers, trash and recycling at frequent intervals around the loops, all clean, water, nice camp store with basic necessities like soap and light snacks, playground for kids back by the camp store (we didn’t test it out tho) and did I mention the beautiful surroundings?

Great Stopping place when traveling I-40

We chose this campground for the Tiny House rental for our Daughter and her husband & kids. We stayed in an RV site, enjoyed the pool, bounce pad & basketball. A shuttle runs that is wheelchair accessible that will take you into town for Wal-Mart runs and more 😊

This campground is nice but not really wheelchair friendly. The road was really large rock that is very bumpy and uncomfortable to wheel over.

Lake was a Blast

We had our kids from VIrginia meet up with us at Tenkiller State Park this summer. Each of my daughters families stayed in the Courtyard Cottage which is like a vintage motel. It was located in the trees which was nice but they were disappointed in the room itself.

We stayed in a pull through site with our RV. My sister and her husband were next to us and her daughter and husband next to them. We had space to play outdoor games and had a lot of fun.

The highlight tho was renting a pontoon boat at Pine Cove Marina and spending the afternoon playing in the lake. The marina staff was very accommodating for our special needs son. They assisted us in getting his wheelchair on the boat and he loved it. We brought our inner tube and spent the day splashing around, swimming and having lunch on the lake.

The pontoon was a welcome treat. We booked this campground because of the amazing pool area for kids. It had a way to wheel the wheelchair into the pool and great activities for the kids. The only issue was no one was ever there to open the pool. We were there 4 days and on the day before we left, a Saturday, someone came to let us in at 4. That was disappointing. This campground was good but it could be amazing if it had better management.

Beautiful Lake in the Ozarks

Small clean lake with lots of wildlife and close to Fayetteville. Kayak, canoe, and fishing, with bird watching, RV and tent camping, and day use areas among the trees! Some handicap accessible areas. Improvements and upgrades have been and are being made.

Beautiful Falls Great for Family

When traveling through Oklahoma, Natural Falls is a great place to camp. It’s on border of Arkansas and Oklahoma, near Siloam Springs. It’s peaceful. You can take your wheelchair on some of the trails and look at the Falls. There’s a steep hike down to the falls for those who can walk it. The road is paved and each site has cement pad. So if you have a special needs person with you they can get around with no prob. There is also discount for totally disabled people.

There are nice playgrounds, disc golf and trails. Camp in RV or tent. Definitely going back. Been twice already in one summer. (2019)

Make your reservation and learn more https://travelok.com