Camping in Summit Court

147 Reviews of 70 Summit Court, Ohio Campgrounds

Monte M.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Very nice camp ground

We stayed there three nights had a very nice stay. They have alot of sites owners were very friendly people at the camp ground were all friendly. Nice lake, you can bring golf carts nice size camping lots. We will go back again great experience beautiful place.

SiteI think 31 not sure
Tina H.
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Good little camp ground

It's a good little camp ground. Electric sites are small and not private. The outhouses are very clean.

• first trip in the Jayco
Z
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Awesome Place, Even better people.

Stayed here with a friend for his daughters softball tournament. Campsites are nice, a little close together but very nice. On the last evening our toddler became ill and was up sick most of the night. Went to the office to inquire about late checkout or staying an extra night. They were awesome…

J
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Best campgrounds around Bellefontaine

Great people who are not in your business every time you turn around. Extremely helpful with anything you need and they go the extra mile even if all you need is to dump your tanks.

Sitedump station
F
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Short trip for the zoo

Very straightforward reservation and check in process. The grounds are nice with a lovely river right across the street. Bathrooms are A+ with a code for only campers. I would definitely return here.

Site#18
Ashley R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Good place

We had a really great time. The place has a pool and updated bathrooms. Nice trails and clean. The sites are kinda small in some areas though. The one section is like a parking lot. Your site is all asphalt your fire ring is even on the asphalt.

Drayton A.

i went there

Dan S.
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Great place to unwind

We love Poor Farmers Campground. The staff is friendly and helpful and the sites are well maintained.

Andrea F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2021

Quiet Park

This park is know for the lake that is kayak and canoe friendly since it doesn’t allow any kind of boat with a motor. It also features a beach , 2 playgrounds and several hiking trails. Just be careful if you hike with dogs since some trails intersect with a nature preserve which doesn’t allow…

Ashley R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Good place

This place has a lot of seasonal campers and the ones we interacted with were nice. Some parts are more congested than others but not a horrible place to stay.

Jennifer
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2021

What a horrible owner

What a dump. And what a horrible owner who told me I was "bitching" about the campground. I stayed one night after they put me down a steep hill that I barely got back up, near a portajohn, a run down permanent trailer and a construction site. It was pitch black and I would have had to unhook the…

Susan S.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Great place to relax

My family camped here last summer and it was a nice getaway. Nice pool and clean pond for swimming and fishing.

mThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2021

Beautiful find

Took a ride on the Harley Tuesday(late March 2021) and didn’t know where I was. 75 miles from home and passed this place on my way to get fuel but wanted to come back and take a look. Wasn’t to impressed when I pulled in but the further I got the more it just felt right. The view was amazing even…

Brad R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2021

Fun and Friendly

Very welcoming campground with many seasonal RVs. Everyone was friendly throughout the stay. Multiple fishing spots for young and old. Pool was relaxing with laid back feel. Would return.