The best DRIVE IN camping near
Pike , NEW YORK

Most Recent Pike Camping Reviews
Gorgeous park, decent camping

This park is absolutely breathtaking and is one of my absolute favorite places on the east coast. The camping is all right; it's mixed tent and rv, but the cabins are great and they're a pretty good deal. Many feature heating and are available even in colder months. Camping isn't too expensive and the facilities are well-maintained.

Solid

Pros: good swimming, clean bathrooms, easy access off 90 (convenient) Cons: little to no separation between sites, easy access off 90 (busy)

Would have stayed longer

But I was there in early October for only one night on my way through. It was a busy place with lots of RVs, but my campsite was in a field bordered by wild flowers at the end of the campground with no one else around. Over the hill was a beautiful and unique golf course set in the woods. I was told I could walk my dogs there and I did. Also hiked a short Trail that led to a stream and over a little bridge. Very charming. Shower was OK - nothing to wtite home about - and there was water and an out house near my site. A really nice experience.

AWESOME Campground and owners

By far the best campground we have ever stayed at.  Had an awesome time for both Halloween weekends.  Owners make you feel like family.  Can't wait for the spray pad to open in 2021

WOW! Would stay here again.

Letchworth SP, the Grand Canyon of the East. No kidding! WOW, trail #1 was the connector trail between lower, middle and upper falls. It parallels the road with lots of overlooks. But still a lovely walk.  There were plenty of other trails elsewhere in the park. This park is rather large, but beautiful. Our campsite was loop 700, #717, in the dog friendly area. Plenty of privacy between campsites, electric plug ins, with potable water accessible every 3 sites .  Beautiful setting. Campstore had plenty of wood. Enough connectivity for texts and calls.

Nice

Everyone is very friendly

Incredible mornings

Place was incredible! I drove out from Wisconsin and was the only on there. Threw up the tentsile tent over looking the pond on the south side. What a wonderful way to wake up..

⚠️Side note TAKE WEST ALMOND road as the other road is blocked off⚠️

Nice quiet campground

Great place for those who want a relaxing place without all of the amenities that families with kids are looking for . Spacious sites , campground is clean and very well maintained . Owners are very personable and onsight for any issues ..

Highly recommend

Great stopover close to Letchworth State Park

We stayed here on 9/19 after spending the day hiking at Letchworth. Campground there was booked, and we preferred not to drive home. Got in around 6pm and got a nice site. Friendly people at check in and our camping neighbors were great, we shared the campfire and enjoyed hanging out with them. Very convenient to I-86 and also town of Cuba. Went into town on Sunday for a market street festival which was small given COVID guidelines but nice.

Low Key

Nice low key campground. The sites do seem a little packed. There are cabins that are totally worth spending the money on. The pool is nice, they have a nice restaurant and cute peacocks.