The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Perrysburg , NEW YORK

Camping New York Perrysburg Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Perrysburg Camping Reviews
Nice getaway!

Quite popular in the summer. The sites were pretty spread apart and I didn’t see any other camera from my site.

Gorgeous park, decent camping

This park is absolutely breathtaking and is one of my absolute favorite places on the east coast. The camping is all right; it's mixed tent and rv, but the cabins are great and they're a pretty good deal. Many feature heating and are available even in colder months. Camping isn't too expensive and the facilities are well-maintained.

Perfect getaway. A true oasis.

I love this place! Site 61, a walk-in site…complete sleeper along the water. Highly recommend!

Would have stayed longer

But I was there in early October for only one night on my way through. It was a busy place with lots of RVs, but my campsite was in a field bordered by wild flowers at the end of the campground with no one else around. Over the hill was a beautiful and unique golf course set in the woods. I was told I could walk my dogs there and I did. Also hiked a short Trail that led to a stream and over a little bridge. Very charming. Shower was OK - nothing to wtite home about - and there was water and an out house near my site. A really nice experience.

Very nice campground

First time here but found the campground to be quite nice. Sites were decently sized and some backed up to very beautiful evergreen forest. There are several hiking trails that depart right from the campground. One of them takes you right to the state game lands (29 I think?). I’ll have to remember that for future hunting seasons.

AWESOME Campground and owners

By far the best campground we have ever stayed at.  Had an awesome time for both Halloween weekends.  Owners make you feel like family.  Can't wait for the spray pad to open in 2021

Great little layover

We arrived late and our site info was in the night drop so all good. It is right off the roadway so there is some road noise. However it is a heavily populated area and we just needed a layover place to base out of for our quick visit to Niagara falls. We left the RV at the KOA and drove 15-20min to the falls. We timed our visit well the park was pretty empty in mid-October but the weather was still nice. Would recommend this koa for visitors to Niagara.

Quite, Relaxing,

Miss Anita is wonderful she is funny and always out and about visiting all the campers. Well spaced out and close to Chautauqua Lake.

Comfortable, clean, has some history.

I took my kids here about 25 years ago and remembered it fondly. It’s every bit as nice now. Views of Lake Erie are spectacular. Nice walking trails, and there’s a disc-golf course and playground. Bathhouses are clean. Nice old trees and a few historic buildings around. Really comfortable. We couldn’t get a lake-side site but that would be spectacular.

Weekend away from it all

We have camped at this campground a couple times now and have enjoyed each time. The restrooms are decent. There is a boat launch. The sites are maintained well. They also allow “vicious” breeds, we have a rottie mix and it can be a hassle trying to find campgrounds that allow her in. You are literally in the mountains and it is so peaceful! There is no cell service so you really get to be away from all the hustle for a weekend.