Camping in McPherson Cove

246 Reviews of 35 McPherson Cove, New York Campgrounds

C
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Fantastic Campground

Friendly owners. All the amenities you’ll need.

SiteM41
Jody L.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Retired campers

This is a beautiful place! Monday thru Friday the campground is quite and mostly empty. Friday brings the weekend families and their dogs, still very enjoyable and definitely entertaining!

Dakota B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Cute little park

Pros: Picturesque Lake Some close Wildlife Kept Clean Double dump station

Cons: Playgrounds, lack of and deteriorating Not much for children to do

The site we had was secluded, spacious and perfect for us, farther up the loop it looked like music festival with zero privacy or tree coverage.

G
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Nice!

Some shaded spots, some full sun. Clean bathrooms and showers. Lots for kids to do.

SiteZ-9
Donald K.
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Great Campground

Very well managed, peaceful, friendly and well maintained Camping resort

cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

First time camping with kiddo

I absolutely loved my time here with my son! Camp sites are private and have everything you need for tent camping! Showers and bathrooms clean! Sink available for dishes. Playground. Lots of beautiful trails! I can’t wait to go back next week!

M
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2021

Hamlin beach

Nicely done. Easy access to Lake Ontario

Reviewed Feb. 22, 2021

Beautiful state park

Wandering around the gorge is so beautiful and relaxing the views and sights inside the park are amazing, it's almost like another world at times. Sites were nice, the area we were in was a little too open for our liking, but in a park with this kind of scenery it was fine because we didn't spend a…

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2021

Home game

Nice state park, sites are spaced nicely, our site was huge, nice beach, swimming area, pavilions

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2021

I think we're alone now

Our particular site was a little snug getting into but opened up nicely behind the tree line at the road. Overall very nice, roomy, wooded, private sites with a nice beach not too far from the sites

Carlyne F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2021

Letchworth State Park, NY

Letchworth State Park is known as the Grand Canyon of the East and is located in Mt. Morris New York. My husband and I visited regularly when we lived near Rochester, NY. The park is stunning and is fit for camping whether you’re in a tent, RV or choosing to rent a gorgeous cabin. There are many…

Carlyne F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 13, 2021

Sugar Creek Glen Campground

My husband and I spent his birthday weekend camping in our truck tent here. Around Halloween all the RVs decorate and the kids dress up for trick or treating. The owners of the park are very friendly and accommodating. The sites are level and spacious among the trees. The tent sites have options…

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2021

Clean and Quiet

We did a last minute reservation and ended up loving the place. There was good separation between the campsites and the bathrooms and showers were clean. Wasn’t too far from a park along Ontario. Overall a great stay!

Mariah G.
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2020

Gorgeous park, decent camping

This park is absolutely breathtaking and is one of my absolute favorite places on the east coast. The camping is all right; it's mixed tent and rv, but the cabins are great and they're a pretty good deal. Many feature heating and are available even in colder months. Camping isn't too expensive and…