Brockport , NEW YORK

Most Recent Brockport Camping Reviews
Gorgeous park, decent camping

This park is absolutely breathtaking and is one of my absolute favorite places on the east coast. The camping is all right; it's mixed tent and rv, but the cabins are great and they're a pretty good deal. Many feature heating and are available even in colder months. Camping isn't too expensive and the facilities are well-maintained.

Simple, quiet place

This campground is not for everyone, as it’s mostly long term campers and pull-alongs. It is set right on beautiful Lake Ontario, across from the Toronto skyline. It’s a quiet simple pretty place.

Would have stayed longer

But I was there in early October for only one night on my way through. It was a busy place with lots of RVs, but my campsite was in a field bordered by wild flowers at the end of the campground with no one else around. Over the hill was a beautiful and unique golf course set in the woods. I was told I could walk my dogs there and I did. Also hiked a short Trail that led to a stream and over a little bridge. Very charming. Shower was OK - nothing to wtite home about - and there was water and an out house near my site. A really nice experience.

Super cute

Very small campground. Sites packed close together. ON Lake Ontario- SO gorgeous. Playground for kiddos. NOT FHU. Very quiet area (eventhough campground was packed).

WOW! Would stay here again.

Letchworth SP, the Grand Canyon of the East. No kidding! WOW, trail #1 was the connector trail between lower, middle and upper falls. It parallels the road with lots of overlooks. But still a lovely walk.  There were plenty of other trails elsewhere in the park. This park is rather large, but beautiful. Our campsite was loop 700, #717, in the dog friendly area. Plenty of privacy between campsites, electric plug ins, with potable water accessible every 3 sites .  Beautiful setting. Campstore had plenty of wood. Enough connectivity for texts and calls.

Overall a great experience.

A few things stop me from giving a 5 star review. 1. No water hook ups (that was known before going, but still a con), 2. Facilities are not that clean, 3. Our site (098) was not that private (open to the street and one campsite, partially shielded from the other campsite). There were definitely some sites that looked awesome (like 103) that I’d go back to!

Overall, though, our site was large enough to back in and still have room behind our 25’ trailer. I enjoyed the general feel of being in the woods and then being able to drive a couple minutes to get to the beach access. Area 5 is covered in large rocks, but is a good place to take your dogs!

Fantastic campsite

Nothing bad to say about webster park. Beautiful peaceful and quiet

Nice state park

Stayed at Hamlin Beach June 2019 . Site was a bit unlevel but manageable . Park is really nice , 2 loops are dog friendly . Dump station has three lanes which is nice when campground is busy .

Cute little park

Small little park with few amenities on Lake Ontario . sites are mostly level , others a bit uneven . Sites are spacious , however specific to size of camper . This is a hidden gem for those of us who live close for short weekend trips .

Newly refurbished

It’s been a long time since my family and I have been camping at HBSP. We (my wife and I) have recently purchased a pull behind RV. This week is our “maiden voyage”. Previous camping trips have been either tent camping or with a pop-up; many, (years ago) here, at Hamlin. So we were a little nervous about all the details and “how-tos” of RV camping. Getting the kinks out has been a challenge but fun at the same time. Moving forward (pun intended), this will be our retirement “home”. So we were pleasantly surprised at our experience here at a somewhat newly refurbished campground. Oh, the layout of all the sites and roadways have remained the same. Mostly, the sites themselves have remained the same: clean, easily accessible, roomy, some secluded. But the reception area and bathrooms have vastly improved. Upon arrival, the staff greeted us very professionally and courteously. At check-in, all of our ID tags and such were ready and waiting for us; it took less than 5 minutes. It could not have been more seamless. We will return to Hamlin. This time, it won’t be so long. Ps. The cellular reception is also greatly improved!!