Broadalbin, NEW YORK

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Broadalbin Camping Reviews
Huge Campground

This place has a huge arcade, ice cream place, a restaurant, big pool, a dog park, you name it it’s here. Friendly staff this place is great.

Home away from home ❤️

This campground has come so far in a short time! The new owners complete upgrades every season. Themed weekends and an annual car show. We are returning for our 4th season and cannot wait until May 2020!

Can’t wait to go back

We go to this park every year and are never disappointed. Minutes from Lake George Village.

Priceless Camping & Customer Service By DEC Staff

Hands Down Camping At Its Best… Professional Customer Service & Staff…

Wow what an awesome experience

Definitely need a decent sized boat with a gas outboard to get there, but wow. What an experience. Me the wife and our 3 children had an amazing time on our three night stay. Definitely no amenities other than an outhouse but spectacular views and pristine waters. Great fishing, lots of fun to be had on the water and quiet peaceful evening by the campfire. Will definitely be going again in the spring.

Peaceful

Very nice and clean, quiet  and peaceful . Spacious sights both shade and sun. Plenty to do, hiking, kayaking, swimming or just relaxing.

Amazing view!!

This was one of my favorite campgrounds in the adirondacks! I absolutely loved how quaint and lovely the camp was. Our site and many others are right on the lake! The sunset views were breathtaking. The campground had showers and a very nice bathroom! Beach accessibility was also available. 10/10

Amazing view!!

Great find!

Hidden Jem! First time rving for us, great place for beginners. All amenities. The beach area is amazing. Cant wait to go back.

Awesome

My husband and I wanted a quiet get away and we found it. Joel & Billyjo are wonderful people. Loved our conversations and want to thank them for a awesome experience in there world. We will be going yearly