$20 - $45 / night

Lee's Park Campground

Campground Owner Verified

4 Reviews

About This Campground

Campground is located on the shores of Saratoga Lake and just a few miles from the heart of historic downtown Saratoga.

There is RV and Tent camping as well as dock space for daily and seasonal access to the lake

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.

Stay Connected

• 3
David B.
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2020

Close to Saratoga, Full of Partiers

I stayed at Lee's Park campground in June 2019 and unlike many other reviewers, I was not there for a SPAC concert. I went with my wife and two daughters. The campground is unsanitary, and I am used to roughing it backpacking or with pit toilets. Maybe that was why I found this site so appalling.…

Suzy W.
Reviewed May. 23, 2018

It's music festival camping, so know that going in

Like another reviewer, I camped at Lee's during a Phish run at the nearby Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC). I had to park about a mile from my tent because I arrived on Saturday, but my car was close to the convenience store just outside the campground. Payment is cash only; you hand them…

Paully B.
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2017

Hot bed of Festival Experience

It is not pretty it is not glamorous but it was an experience that we were glad we had. Spent several weekend's here during 2 night concerts. This place takes on a real festival experience. Tents all over, drum circles, booze, and youth.

SiteFeild

Lee's Park Campground is located in New York

Directions

Lee’s Park Campground is at the north end of Saratoga Lake, at the mouth of Fish Creek. We are next to the State Boat Launch & walking distance from a Stewart’s convenient store. Take I-87 (either direction) to exit 14, turn LEFT, go over the bridge, and the campground is on the left.

Coordinates