About Beaver Creek Valley State Park
Beaver Creek Valley State Park is located in Minnesota
6 Reviews of Beaver Creek Valley State Park
Tiny Campsites

The campsites are the smallest I’ve ever seen, everyone coming in remarked on how small they are. No privacy, the sites are very close together. We went the end of August during the week so thankfully there weren’t many people there. Firewood is cut up pallets for $6 a bundle. A couple of the hiking trails are really nice and the creek is absolutely beautiful.

Hike in Site - totally worth it!

Camped at the furthest out hike-in (this may have been a cart-in but we hiked it in - can't recall). Nice site on a small quite creek. Good space between you and the next campsite so you felt privacy.

Beautiful Campground and Park, Elusive Fish

This is a true gem of a state park! The river that runs through is beautiful, cold, and clear. I didn't have any luck fishing though I could see the trout hanging out in an easily accessible pool at the end of a run. The campsite is sprawling and most of the sites are isolated from each other. There are fun free activities for kids to check out from the park office and a playground. There is no cell service at this park (TMobile).

Hidden Gem - Quiet and Peaceful

Loved camping at this campground! The sites were spread out enough that it really felt like I was at a dispersed spot at times. The sound of the creek was so peaceful and the hiking trails behind the sites up the bluff were great! The rangers warned about rattlesnakes being a high risk when I was there due to the full sun and heat but I didn’t see any. No cell service at all. Would recommend this place!

Great little State Park.

We've camped at Beaver Creek quite a few times. some sites are bigger than others, but they're all grassy and private which is nice. The park has a lot of very well maintained trails. The only thing to know is there is no cell reception because of the valley. This great if you want to get away from it all, but if you're staying a while and need to work, this isn't the place to do it.

Disappointed with camping but hiking was great!

I was disappointed with camping here. We stayed in a tent site, W##. We felt lucky with this because the W sites were more secluded and you didn't feel like you were on top of your camping neighbors. The bathrooms and showers here were very gross though. The hiking here had great views but trails were not labeled well. The Big Spring was also a great natural water feature to relax in after a hot hike!