Camping in Heald Village

166 Reviews of 37 Heald Village, Massachusetts Campgrounds

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Awsome stay

This place is great . Had a delightful stay . Very quiet well managed place to stay . Managers are A1. Very accommodating will definitely return .

Laura R.
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Very nice

Incredibly beautiful views, gorgeous sunsets. Very well maintained facilities. Beautiful pool and spa only open during the summer. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Sitecan't remember site number
Month of VisitDecember
Martin G.
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Nice and quiet

Nice camp ground with friendly but not nosey neighbors. Fishing was great for the grandchildren to get excited catching something, lots of small blue gill. Kids loved the bike riding. If you have a small craft or paddle boards the water adventures look fun. Life guard on duty kept safety high.…

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Was able to get in. Lots of seasonal campers. Has a swimming hole which encourages lots of bugs. Getting sung to sleep by frogs. Lots of pot holes. Nice pool but full of kids. Nice playgrounds.

SiteK
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Quiet safe capmp

Secluded sites portable composting johns throughout. Central bathhouse very clean with pay shower. Gated camp. Website has wrong address Nice beach

Donya B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Perfect location

Everything you need 100% Everything clean 100% EASY Access to all attractions 100% We did Boston (caught the train), Salem, mystic seaport, Sturbridge village, plymouth rock, the Mayflower ship, and plymouth plantation spending no more than 1hr and 20 min at the most in the car!!! Also the sites…

Sitethe very back right corner.
Tara N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Nice people but definitely needs care

The campground is quite tight but doable for large campers. There is a pool that is clean. The rest of the campground needed to be cleaned up. The electrical is the worst part. It constantly fluctuates and if you have a surge protector it will turn everything off in your camper to keep it safe. The…

Brandon C.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Would not come again

(As a Tent Camper)

Let me start this off with there are not many campgrounds I would rate this low. There are a lot of little detractors that add up quickly.

First, one of the pros, we enjoyed their small but nice petting zoo of a few goats and a horse. Their general store was…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Really nice area, beautiful pond and very friendly staff

We stayed here as our first venture out with our new rig and it was a nice place. the site we stayed at (47) took a little leveling to get right but it was pretty nice having views of the water. The staff (especially at the front desk) was very friendly. Only problem was the cell signal. My wife…

• Site number 47 in the foreground, 48 behind it.
D
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

Td

Great

Siteb4
Julie D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2021

No Day of Reservations

Beautiful area, and I’m sure the campground is great. Just a note- there are no day of reservations. I’m traveling/passing through.

Kathleen B.
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2021

Perfect Weekend

We stayed here for two nights. It was very busy but so peaceful! Hubby and I stayed in a grassy site up against a wooded area. The sites along the river were more private and wooded but they didn’t have full hookups, water and electric yes. Very clean, friendly helpful staff. We didn’t use the…

OThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Closest to Boston but pricey

We needed a base camp for visiting Boston and this campground was the closest we could find. Staff is very nice and helpful. Campgrounds are large and well maintained.

Was the most expensive RV park we ever stayed at.

Solèy K.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Last minute find

While driving through MA, I needed a place to camp for the night. The staff was accommodating and helpful; I enjoyed my night there.

Brandon C.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Almost all good

I have been camping here for my entire life. As a kid and teenage seasonal. Now as an adult I camp here probably once or twice a year with a tent.

This place has just about everything a campground can offer. Organized bingo, hayrides, large pools, an adult only pool, hot tubs, a pond, etc.