The best YURTS camping near
Mountain View Estates , MARYLAND

Most Recent Mountain View Estates Camping Reviews
Quiet, spacious and heavily wooded sites

We stayed at site D72 for 4 days. The sites are quiet, very spacious, level, and heavily wooded with 50A service, water and sewer hookup. D Loop is for RVs, A, B, C& E are tents only. AT&T 5 MB/s w/o booster(1 bar), 8 MB/s with it(2 bars). There is no satellite coverage due to the heavy tree canopy. OTA TV was descent using an external omni antenna. There is no WiFi. There is a very nice network of trails, most if not all were leashed dog friendly.

Beautiful Lake

The campground has places to launch boats and kayaks. Nice bathrooms and hot showers. Small store for last minute items but nothing major in the way of groceries. Be aware that the sites that are not in the woods are very sloped and leveling could be an issue. Park was about 9 miles from the Heritage Rail Trail for biking. Fellow campers were very respectful and quiet. Enjoyed our visit.

Well spaced and maintained full service RV sites

Only came through for a weekend but the sites were well maintained, and felt separated enough to have some privacy. Staff were amazing about maintaining safe conditions for campers. All possible precautions seemed to be taken.

Great place and location

The park is located on a beautiful lake. We picked loop A to stay in the woods. Campgrounds are nicely spaced and clean. Cleanest bathrooms I’ve seen at a park. There is a nice little shop at the gate with very friendly staff.

Yogi

Grandchildren loved this campground so much to do. The water park is awesome. Level spacious pull thru sites.

Very Rude

I called for my reservation the lady hung up on me and was quite rude… i called back four times and they hung up on me twice, and never answered again. She wouldn’t give me her name.

Very well maintained park.

Paved sites, modern, clean bathrooms.

Excellent Place

My kids never stopped running! We will be back.

Loved it!!

We camped at Codorus State Park for the first time a few years ago while out east. We really love this Campground! There is a wide variety of sites so finding one that you like should not be difficult, there are some in wide-open park-like settings, and some that are treed. For the most part we didn't notice any that really seem to be right on top of each other, but we think the site we got was the best one in the park. We were in 132, which was huge and had nice open flat areas for the tent, there were actually three spots that we could have put it on, and lots of trees to hang our hammocks and options for our tarps, but there was no chance of rain at all that weekend so we did not hang tarps. Those trees were bare however until very far up, so they did not afford any privacy, but we definitely were not on top of the people next door anyway so it was just how we like it. There is some hiking, not strenuous climbing mountains hiking, mostly easy, and the lake was the biggest attraction for me. Campground bath houses were very clean, nice hot showers with great showerhead that stayed on without pushing a button. Our site was close to the bath, a trail head, and field where we lay in the sun and played frisbee. We are definitely going back!

Great for a state park

I stay here for my first camp out with my new camper. No water but the bath house was close and very clean.