Soda Springs, IDAHO

Camping Idaho Soda Springs

Most Recent Soda Springs Camping Reviews
Great campsite!!!

We use this camp sight usually about twice a year and each year it’s awesome. Easy to get in get out. Everything is clean the roads to the mountains are around the corner and the lake is very close by as well! Good all around.

Awesome for kids!

These sites are pretty dang close. This is a perfect place to go with family, because you basically share a site with the person next to you. We got to know our neighbors pretty good. Awesome place for kids. They loved all the activites available to them. Right close to the shops and ice cream shakes. You can ask for passes for the larger KOA down the street. This gets you into the pool and everything the big KOA has.

Great place if your here for the pools.

We've stayed here a few times. Pretty close to the hilt pools. Close enough to the city for a nice walk. The campground is like most KOA's pretty close sites, but lots of amenities. Showers, fire rings, power, water, shop with all kinds of goodies and ice cream. Great shade in most spots, and it has a place for large gatherings. Horse shoe pits, volleyball, and playground.

Quiet, secluded, and very shady.

We wanted to try this out with our 28' bumper pull. Luckily it was not a busy weekend, we had to move sites to one that would accommodate.  Hard to maneuver in the campground as well as getting up the narrow road. Perfect site for tents. Tons of shade and trees. There's a really cool spring and waterfall just a short hike up the road.  We will be coming back with our friends.

Ok I guess

Good for if you are traveling but not good for locals

Love the group site

The group site has full hookups with a pit toilet but a dump station. The group site also has a pavilion, grass, and trees. However, when I went, the individual sites had sand, sagebrush, with little to no shade. However, the boat dock is very nearby.

Excellent Campground

Having grown up in northeastern Utah, at the base of the Uinta Mountains, I’ve done a lot of camping. However, this is now one of my favorite sites. We went as an extended family, but since the group sites were already reserved, we got 5 sites on the south side of the campground. Everyone loved their site, and we can’t wait to get back.

Great spot

We camped here in a tent passing through on our way north. Only cost us $10. Pretty spot and only a couple other campers in the area that night so we had plenty of privacy. It does appear that it is closed in winter but there is a forest road just south that you could camp on for free I'm sure.

Everything you need and not too crowded.

The beach and the sunset views over the water and mountains are amazing. It's smallish but you never feel like it's over crowded.

Springtime review

It occured to me that since I visited this property a second time that I should get perspective on my earlier spring visit. We had a wet spring so it was a bit muddy in places, gravel on these roads would go a long way in keeping the mud down and the hole smaller. Next the grass had not been cut down and was very high, walking around in the morning ment wet shoes plus it made it more difficult to set up and tear down. I only mention these inconveniences because of the high price to stay at the resort. Firewood has to be bought there, but it is a fair price and is delivered directly to your site. If you are tent camping in the far sites the bathroom is a bit of a walk but not terrible, and in my other review they are kept very clean. Even with the minor annoyances, this is a great place to get away and relax and enjoy. And BTW…it's bring your own alcohol, so if you indulge be forewarned. Enjoy!