Camping in Country Terrace

312 Reviews of 24 Country Terrace, Georgia Campgrounds

Lesley and Vera E.
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2021

Beautiful Views, Iffy People

We've been to this campground twice. The first time was beautiful and we wanted to come back. We have family that lives on Lake Lanier so we are in the area a lot. Our second site was not as beautiful, but still had some decent views.

While we weren't drinking, the campsite next to us was and the…

Ava C.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

beautiful campground

This was actually my first time ever camping out of a rv, easy hookup and nice space for rv/fire/table and then some. I had a campground with a lake front view and u couldn’t be more content. If you want a really good view I recommend camp site 07/08/09 I’m at 09.

R
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Have stayed here multiple times and have never had a bad experience. Quiet and clean

Month of VisitNovember
S
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Awesome lots off the water

We had a great time summer camping with our boat, RV, friends & kids! Would definitely recommend booking early snd getting one of the lots that slopes down to the water.

Site38 I think
Marty A.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Friday the 13th campout

While most of my camping trip was spent at camp Daniel Morgan, I did stay a night at the public campground. The facilities were excellent. The bathrooms were extremely clean. The neighbors were polite and quiet. Great overall experience.

Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Relaxing

We were able to get a last minute spot during Labor Day. It was packed. Spacing is nice. Facilities are clean and staff is friendly.

• i couldn’t wait to get my cast iron skillet on the fire.
Angela V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Really gorgeous- intend to camp here again!

Beautiful lake views, RV sites with patios and bbqs. Fishing, boat ramp, pool, charming train theme. You can even sleep overnight in a train car cabin. Not great cell reception, and wifi seems to only work in the front portion of the park, but the back is where the great views are.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Quiet, well kept campground with lots of activities

Awesome campground located about 15min off of I-20.
Fantastic golf course that I didn't get to play unfortunately.
We stayed at the "buddy site" with our 37' Mallard and my Father-in-law's Winnebago. Though the layout of the site didn't quite make sense, the kids and dogs loved having everyone…

• One buddy site on the campground (#45). Our 2021 Mallard on the right, Father-in-law's 1978 Winnebago on the left!
  • The creek runs right behind the buddy site and my daughter caught her first fish there!
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Very relaxing

My wife and i did the walk in tent camping. We had a nice, relatively secluded spot. This area of Lake Lanier is pretty quiet. Great fit kayaking or paddle boarding.

E
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Great spot but few issues

We were at spot #61 and the view and privacy was fantastic. We originally were in spot “v” but their electricity stopped working. no shade whatsoever at 61 and ANTS, ants everywhere. They managed to get in our vehicle and they swarmed our toddlers car seats. They managed to invade our camper also.…

• beach area
  • spot 61
wThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

On the lake

It is a very nice park with spots on the water that you can pull your boat up on a beach and leave it. Very clean with hot showers and rest rooms. Swimming beach available. Water and power but no sewer , dump station available. Lake Lanier is a beautiful lake

Karen C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

Weekend Getway!

We arrived in the afternoon on a Friday at spot 59 with reservations via Reserve America.  We checked in with Terry & Mike the camp hosts located on spot 1.  They are very personable and helpful.   On Saturday morning, the visitors center is about a mile from the campground, we took a morning…

• on the lake
  • Space 59
  • Visitors Center
SiteSite 59
D
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

All types of camping

They have water Front camping on the weather and Forrest for RV’s of all sizes pull through and back in . Full hook-ups and dump station to boot . Also tent camping .

kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Amazing

We were this weekend. It was wonderful. very quiet and very friendly organizers. All clean and very wooded. The lake was breathtaking. I highly recommend

Linda D.
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Not my fav

There weren't many places available or so we were told cause when we went in to look around there seemed to be plenty

Siteforsyth