Camping in The Gables

300 Reviews of 110 The Gables, Connecticut Campgrounds

Solèy K.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Last minute find

While driving through MA, I needed a place to camp for the night. The staff was accommodating and helpful; I enjoyed my night there.

Alexander H.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Great site on pond.

Campground is clean safe and quiet.

• from site 10
  • grom water looking at sie 10
A
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Picturesque, peaceful, and beautiful!

The staff were very polite and helpful. They deliver wood to your site. It’s a place to get away! I loved my time there.

Sitethe bluff

Love it!!

Very accommodating, clean, private, spacious, clean bathrooms and playground area! Turned into my go to camp-ground and we stayed after the pool had closed for the season last year but we’re excited to go again this year!

New GO-TO campground!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Very accommodating, our family cabin tent is 21x17 feet so it’s tough to find a “tent” site level enough we don’t roll out the beds haha. Clean, private, spacious, well maintained bathrooms and playground area! This place has turned into my GO-TO camp-ground WITH MY KIDS and we stayed AFTER the…

• Early morning Dunkin’ run ( we forgot the French press lol)
  • Good morning mountains!
  • 17’x21’ family cabin tent fit fine!

New GO-TO campground!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Takedown to remember the site!
  • 🔥
  • Road just before you turn onto the campground entrance!
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Hiking Gem in Sturbridge

Beautiful campground in a nice central location nearby several nice towns in Central Massachusetts. The hiking is some of the best I have seen from a campground in the area, with a huge system of trails which are all very well marked. These trails vary greatly in terms of difficulty, a few of the…

Month of VisitApril
Perrin M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Superb

Quiet, clean enough and well worth the price. Showers are hot and there’s great water pressure. The cleanliness of the bathrooms depends on how busy the campground is.

SiteP31
NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Will be back

Staff was very polite, bathrooms were very clean. There’s two brand new bathrooms on site one of which is conveniently located right by the pool. Owners are doing new renovations to make this place look good!

Andrzej K.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Great place

We had a great time , very friendly stuff We stayed right on the river side , No hook up , but they have a dump station

Site22 ( best site in the place )
HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Quiet, friendly staff, 1pm check out

The lady that checked us in was easy to talk to, explained the campgrounds then we were escorted to our site. The site was small but a pull thru, no problems at all, full hook up. There is a nice pool just getting ready to open we are here mid, May 14th we leave. There is horse shoes, shuffle…

HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Finished before we started

It is off the beaten path probably quiet. They rent sites, daily, monthly and annually for anything from tents to RVs. I did read their pre registration info so I made my reservation for 3 nights out morning of the 14th. The first thing you notice coming down the road to the office are 5…

• another campground

The beaches where pretty

Beelp B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Bike friendly

Everything is close and you can bike practically everywhere

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

great

great spot for weekend or week long camping, it’s nice out there a bunch of hiking to do!