Camping in North Windham

385 Reviews of 123 North Windham, Connecticut Campgrounds

Alexander H.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Great site on pond.

Campground is clean safe and quiet.

• from site 10
  • grom water looking at sie 10
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Avoid this place

Staff is hostile and rude site is crowded and unattractive it’s expensive $40 per night. We were evicted because we have a Nature’s Head composting Toilet. They require plumbed in black water.

• Seaside slum
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Amazing

It really is amazing how the site suddenly has four reviews and they're all from me and I never did them except for this one so weird although I knew this camp sounds really fun I don't know about one who forcefully puts things into your mouth no pun all pun intended so I avoid this one

Sitenext to your mom
A
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Picturesque, peaceful, and beautiful!

The staff were very polite and helpful. They deliver wood to your site. It’s a place to get away! I loved my time there.

Sitethe bluff
Kevin Ó.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

3 stars for location only

We've stayed here twice due to its proximity to Mystic. The grounds are ok at best with most of the activities closed. Staff is very rude. A good example; "How can I get change for the laundry facilities?" to which the staff member at the front office replied "ummmm ask?". Due to its proximity to…

Reviewed May. 30, 2021

First time

We would love to but this is our first hopefully our first stay here super excited though

Sitenone
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Awesome

Always awesome

Sitetent site
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Hiking Gem in Sturbridge

Beautiful campground in a nice central location nearby several nice towns in Central Massachusetts. The hiking is some of the best I have seen from a campground in the area, with a huge system of trails which are all very well marked. These trails vary greatly in terms of difficulty, a few of the…

Month of VisitApril
NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Will be back

Staff was very polite, bathrooms were very clean. There’s two brand new bathrooms on site one of which is conveniently located right by the pool. Owners are doing new renovations to make this place look good!

Andrzej K.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Great place

We had a great time , very friendly stuff We stayed right on the river side , No hook up , but they have a dump station

Site22 ( best site in the place )
HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Quiet, friendly staff, 1pm check out

The lady that checked us in was easy to talk to, explained the campgrounds then we were escorted to our site. The site was small but a pull thru, no problems at all, full hook up. There is a nice pool just getting ready to open we are here mid, May 14th we leave. There is horse shoes, shuffle…

Rebecca D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great camping

We enjoyed our stay here. My parents stayed in a bunkhouse and my husband and I stayed on the adjacent site. Bunkhouse is very basic but clean. Sites are well spaced with lots of types to choose from. More wooded, close to beach, open fields.

HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Finished before we started

It is off the beaten path probably quiet. They rent sites, daily, monthly and annually for anything from tents to RVs. I did read their pre registration info so I made my reservation for 3 nights out morning of the 14th. The first thing you notice coming down the road to the office are 5…

• another campground