the dyrt
Water Unknown
About Cascade-Chipita Park/Woodland Park
Primitive camping off Rampart Range Road. Some fire rings.
National Forest
Contact
Cascade-Chipita Park/Woodland Park is located in Colorado
3 Reviews of Cascade-Chipita Park/Woodland Park
Colorado

Beautiful views

Dusty, litter

That area has a Lot of dust and litter, some of your neighbors may not be the most out going

Ranger Review: Xero Z-Trail Sandals at Primitive Campground

Campground Review: This is super primitive camping, just some pull-offs and man made fire rings, but the views are spectacular. We pulled all the way down one of the little roads and found a spot with an amazing view of Pike's Peak. The trail to Rampart Reservoir is also very close to these sites.

Gear Review: As a Dyrt Ranger, I also get gear to try out and review.

I packed my Xero sandals for this trip and I'm so glad I did. These sandals are meant to feel like you're not wearing any shoes at all and I have to say that is what it feels like. Even though they're very lightweight, they also feel durable and capable of handling just about anything. I wore them hiking, climbing around on rocks, and playing in the stream.

I would say the only downside to these is if you're not used to wearing minimalist type shoes, it could take your feet some adjusting.

I feel that these shoes are definitely Ranger worthy! Check them out at https://xeroshoes.com/shop/umara/ztrail-women/