Water Unknown
About Cascade-Chipita Park/Woodland Park

Primitive camping off Rampart Range Road. Some fire rings.

National Forest
Contact
Cascade-Chipita Park/Woodland Park is located in Colorado
5 Reviews of Cascade-Chipita Park/Woodland Park
Amazing

GORGEOUS views! The trees were turning yellow in the Fall and the weather was perfect. You could see mountains all around and the roads were really great getting there. Pretty trashed though. We cleaned up as much as we could in our camp spot so please, do your part and leave the beautiful place better than you found it :)

Unclean

We love to camp and get away, but not to this campsite. We arrived and notice the trash not the beauty of the mountain. There was trash everywhere and not just camping trash. People have been dumping here. There was a lot of broken beer bottles scattered throughout the campsites. The signs posted said no shooting but there were ammunition shells everywhere and people shooting. Earth deserves better!

Colorado

Beautiful views

Dusty, litter

That area has a Lot of dust and litter, some of your neighbors may not be the most out going

Ranger Review: Xero Z-Trail Sandals at Primitive Campground

Campground Review: This is super primitive camping, just some pull-offs and man made fire rings, but the views are spectacular. We pulled all the way down one of the little roads and found a spot with an amazing view of Pike's Peak. The trail to Rampart Reservoir is also very close to these sites.

Gear Review: As a Dyrt Ranger, I also get gear to try out and review.

I packed my Xero sandals for this trip and I'm so glad I did. These sandals are meant to feel like you're not wearing any shoes at all and I have to say that is what it feels like. Even though they're very lightweight, they also feel durable and capable of handling just about anything. I wore them hiking, climbing around on rocks, and playing in the stream.

I would say the only downside to these is if you're not used to wearing minimalist type shoes, it could take your feet some adjusting.

I feel that these shoes are definitely Ranger worthy! Check them out at https://xeroshoes.com/shop/umara/ztrail-women/