The best TENT SITES camping near
Burbank , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Burbank Camping Reviews
Nice TT near LA

This is a good location to explore LA and greater LA area, 45 min to Hollywood sign. Park is a large TT resort with recently remolded lodge in 2019. Great place to stay if you are a TT member road to resort is windy and narrow but easily manageable with larger RVs. The town of Acton is small rural town with a few stores. The area appears to be a flash flood area with heavy rains. We enjoyed our stay and mainly used it as a base camp to explore/ sight see LA. Does offer all the amenities TT resort park typically offer, but it is a TT so expect something to be out of order/closed such as laundry, pool or at least one amenity, but I have come to realize that is one of the bargain trade offs of TT membership.

Secret service teeth accomplished still declined

Is buy it and sapphire free to talk to hold of me has ex weight fast and all me that smoking going 🥺

Easy Backpacking Trip in Los Angeles

Musch Camp is an easy one mile hike from from the Trippet Ranch Parking Lot in Topanga State Park. If you want a longer hike you can hike up the East Topanga Fire Road and then drop down into Musch Camp on the Backbone Trail from Eagle Junction. This will add a few more miles to your hike and allow you to make a loop by hiking back to Trippet Ranch via the one mile Musch Trail.

The cost is $7 per person per night. You can pay at the Entrance Station at the Trippet Ranch Parking Lot or the Iron Ranger at the camp. If you are parking your vehicle overnight in the parking lot please leave a note on your dashboard so that the Rangers are aware that you are camping at Musch Camp.

The campground has around 6 campsites in two sections surrounded by fencing. Each site has a picnic table.  FIRES ARE NOT ALLOWED. There is also a restroom with flush toilets' and sinks as well as a water spigot. There are also horse corrals across the trail from the campground. Some of the sites have shade.

There are meadows down the trail on either side of the campground. There is limited cell service at the campground.

Perfect Serenity

The Joshua Trees, the sunsets, the sunrises! All so peaceful and beautiful. Absolutely nobody around and we weren’t bothered by any animals either.

Slept in the car and temperatures reached as low as 32 F but with the right equipment we were able to stay warm. Heats up quick in the morning!

Most amazing views of the pacific from the ocean view sites. Friendly staff at check in and wonderful experience, even despite the pouring rain.

Simply ok

We picked this place because it is close to home so it makes for a quick get away. The staff was really nice and when I hadn't realized the spot I had picked was a little small they moved us to a "better" one. Overall, there is nothing spectacular about the place, just a plot of dirt with some trees. Its close to bonita falls which is nice. But there was a lot of people at the falls and SO much tagging. The place is nice enough for a quick stop, city-sh feel but clean air. I will say it was nice to "let go" at this place. Normally I always feel the need to be quite and really hunker down but the atmosphere here was really laid back and everyone was there to just chill. I don't think we will be back but I don't regret the experience

Very nice small campground

Nice area for RVing. Good size campsites. Full hookups, Public Restrooms and nice playground area. There is a camp host on site and the Ranger makes at least a daily visit. Someone was still in our reserved spot, They were not in their trailer at the time and the Ranger said they could have the Rig towed, but we opted to have the Ranger change our reservation to another nice site.

Note: Be aware of checkout times, not just here, but any campground as it would be awful to come back to fine your RV had ben towed to an impound lot.

Nice Getaway location close to Pyramid Lake reservoir

Campground has three separate site loops with about 90 Dry Camp camp locations. Water spigots are available in some areas, but not for permanent hookup. I was here in November and it was pretty empty except for the weekend. Some people changed their minds about camping as often in California, there is high risk of fire and no campfires or BBQ's were allowed.

Common areas and every other site was closed due to Covid restrictions. Camp host was very friendly. Some nice hills for hiking and Pyramid lake was close by, paid access to the lake was not included in campground fees.

Restrooms are available and cleaned daily.

I enjoyed my stay here and there was plenty of room for walking my dogs.

Great Park, Better View

Fantastic view mixes with a clean and simple park that has all the necessary amenities. Sites are tightly packed but the spectacular views and open sky of the ocean more than make up for it.

Love it!!

We absolutely love it here! Great campground with an awesome staff!