The best GROUP camping near
Burbank , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Burbank Camping Reviews
Nice TT near LA

This is a good location to explore LA and greater LA area, 45 min to Hollywood sign. Park is a large TT resort with recently remolded lodge in 2019. Great place to stay if you are a TT member road to resort is windy and narrow but easily manageable with larger RVs. The town of Acton is small rural town with a few stores. The area appears to be a flash flood area with heavy rains. We enjoyed our stay and mainly used it as a base camp to explore/ sight see LA. Does offer all the amenities TT resort park typically offer, but it is a TT so expect something to be out of order/closed such as laundry, pool or at least one amenity, but I have come to realize that is one of the bargain trade offs of TT membership.

Secret service teeth accomplished still declined

Is buy it and sapphire free to talk to hold of me has ex weight fast and all me that smoking going 🥺

Most amazing views of the pacific from the ocean view sites. Friendly staff at check in and wonderful experience, even despite the pouring rain.

Simply ok

We picked this place because it is close to home so it makes for a quick get away. The staff was really nice and when I hadn't realized the spot I had picked was a little small they moved us to a "better" one. Overall, there is nothing spectacular about the place, just a plot of dirt with some trees. Its close to bonita falls which is nice. But there was a lot of people at the falls and SO much tagging. The place is nice enough for a quick stop, city-sh feel but clean air. I will say it was nice to "let go" at this place. Normally I always feel the need to be quite and really hunker down but the atmosphere here was really laid back and everyone was there to just chill. I don't think we will be back but I don't regret the experience

Nice Getaway location close to Pyramid Lake reservoir

Campground has three separate site loops with about 90 Dry Camp camp locations. Water spigots are available in some areas, but not for permanent hookup. I was here in November and it was pretty empty except for the weekend. Some people changed their minds about camping as often in California, there is high risk of fire and no campfires or BBQ's were allowed.

Common areas and every other site was closed due to Covid restrictions. Camp host was very friendly. Some nice hills for hiking and Pyramid lake was close by, paid access to the lake was not included in campground fees.

Restrooms are available and cleaned daily.

I enjoyed my stay here and there was plenty of room for walking my dogs.

Great Park, Better View

Fantastic view mixes with a clean and simple park that has all the necessary amenities. Sites are tightly packed but the spectacular views and open sky of the ocean more than make up for it.

Love it!!

We absolutely love it here! Great campground with an awesome staff!

Awesome Little Getaway

Cozy getaway in San Bernardino Forst with beautiful hiking trails and waterfall.

Large full service site with lots of space on the bank of the Santa Paula creek.

Checked in the day after Thanksgiving without reservations. Staff was kind, helpful and available. Stayed in space #2. Right at the entrance. Sewer, water, 30&50amp, picnic table and fire ring included. House bathrooms available. And alot of family activity amenities. However all amenities were closed unbeknownst to us until after set up.

Awesome

Stopped for one night. Just off “the 5 “ about 60 miles north of LA. Campground has large, private sites and I guess there’s a big lake nearby, but I arrived late and left early. Would loved to have explored but was on a march