The best GROUP camping near
Avocado Heights , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Avocado Heights Camping Reviews
Secret service teeth accomplished still declined

Is buy it and sapphire free to talk to hold of me has ex weight fast and all me that smoking going 🥺

Love this place

My family and I enjoy coming here. We live close by and take out travel trailer there . We love it the sites are great and the staff is very helpful

RIGHT ON THE SAND!

This was the first campground my family and I visited back in September of 2019 when we started testing out the whole camping thing!

We borrowed a 1985 VW Vanagon from a friend and wanted to pick a spot we knew would be an easy WIN. This campground was exactly that.

We found a campsite online last minute. It was a beach front site for $60 a night, which was more than I wanted to pay but was worth it.

We met great people, took a fun bike ride, and spent lots of time on the beach and in the ocean.

We’d go back for sure.

Most amazing views of the pacific from the ocean view sites. Friendly staff at check in and wonderful experience, even despite the pouring rain.

Simply ok

We picked this place because it is close to home so it makes for a quick get away. The staff was really nice and when I hadn't realized the spot I had picked was a little small they moved us to a "better" one. Overall, there is nothing spectacular about the place, just a plot of dirt with some trees. Its close to bonita falls which is nice. But there was a lot of people at the falls and SO much tagging. The place is nice enough for a quick stop, city-sh feel but clean air. I will say it was nice to "let go" at this place. Normally I always feel the need to be quite and really hunker down but the atmosphere here was really laid back and everyone was there to just chill. I don't think we will be back but I don't regret the experience

Great Park, Better View

Fantastic view mixes with a clean and simple park that has all the necessary amenities. Sites are tightly packed but the spectacular views and open sky of the ocean more than make up for it.

Love it!!

We absolutely love it here! Great campground with an awesome staff!

A MUST!

Great, clean, campground for the family. My daughter, dog, wife and I enjoyed two nights here in November 2020 for my birthday. We didn’t have a reservation but they do a lottery at 11am each day and we got spots for two nights.

Really easy to get to. We’ll go back a few times a year.

Awesome Little Getaway

Cozy getaway in San Bernardino Forst with beautiful hiking trails and waterfall.

Crowded, But Fun

I live across the street, but have been coming here to camp for years. The vibe is groups of young friends stoked on their new-found independence and families with RVs or trailers with the latest toys. The hardcore surfing nomads stealth camp in their bubble-top vans outside of the park on the streets. Walking distance to Cottons point for surfing and to hangout among the beach huts.