Camping in Three Fountains

141 Reviews of 20 Three Fountains, Arizona Campgrounds

S
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Gets the job done

We stayed at roadrunner campground. No big complaints. Some of the sites are kind of small but they do have parking areas for your vehicle if it does not fit on your pad with your RV. Bathroom areas have showers but leave much to be desired. If you go on a weekend the line to get into the…

SiteRoadrunner 38
a
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Beautiful Area

Very peaceful and relatively clean. My children had a blast. Close enough for just a quick weekend away.

Sitedown the road from boat launch
B O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Roadrunner campground

Very clean bathrooms and showers we were on the west side of the hill so no lake view 😪, but over quiet and kind of hot today

• Play button icon
  • Play button icon
B O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Lake time

Nice area kids loved the water and my buddy caught some fish, pretty quiet until pride rave kick off and then drunk pontoon guy kept the entertained with his remarks over his PA system. Overall good times bring a Potty and privacy tent the bushes are littered with sh!t tickets.

Siteflatts
jThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Great spot

With water near a BLM spot.

Cindy M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Weekend camping getaway

Beautiful lake! Lots of shoreline access for swimming. Roadrunner campground is very nice. Quiet and beautiful views.

Kiley S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Desert Tortoise > Roadrunner

I stayed at Lake Pleasant for quite a while I’m December, I even spent my Christmas here. I preferred the dry camping in Desert Tortoise over the hookups & sites in Roadrunner. Roadrunner was lovely and families with big RVs and children seemed to enjoy it, but as a solo vanlifer, Desert…

• view from desert tortoise
  • view from desert tortoise
  • view from Roadrunner
Month of VisitJanuary
Atlan J.
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Summer fun but water quality?

Out in the sun with family fun. You never know what lies in the depths of this “lake” with goggles on it seems even scarier.

Sitescorpion bay
Atlan J.
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Great Sumer spot!

Holidays get packed. Currents get strong out in the middle lista of Spots. Wild horses. Fishing, you can camp in Friday-Out sunday

• wifey and I 🖤
Sitecoon bluff river bank
A
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Donkeys

Stayed there for a weekend. It was beautiful and quiet and the donkeys kept us entertained

Alex S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

Barren empty landscape perfect for camping

As I usually do in places like this I will advise you should have an suv or truck and 4wd before even bothering with this area.

It’s remote as can be and there isn’t a single thing out here including cell service

As far as the camp site well it’s about a 40mi trek through the empty desert to…

Andy K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Good desert lake to camp at

I'm a fan of more trees but obviously this is the desert so that's what you get.  Good location.

l
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Typical rv park

The park was nice and tidy. The pool area looked nice, we didn’t get a chance to enjoy that part. I was a bit put off by the office staff on the phone. She told me that they didn’t allow vans in their park. We have a 27 ft coach house b+. I explained what a coach house was. I guess she looked it up…