Camping in Sublett Mill

118 Reviews of 15 Sublett Mill, Alabama Campgrounds

J
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Great place to visit

Friendly staff and peaceful campsite

fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

U.S. Space & Rocket Center RV Park

Very small rv park next to attraction. Easy to get to off the road. Full hookups with bath and laundry. Does have separate dump site to.

fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Redstone Arsenal 2021

You must have access to military base to use. They have Laundry. Showers and bath. Full hook up. No trees for shade. Very hot. Needs mowed and more cleaning.

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Great Lake, some good spots in the campground

This campground looks so different since the tornadoes a few years ago took out a lot of the trees.  It is still a great campground, and they have planted lots of trees and really fixed it up.  We ended up in a tiny last minute site I think in B section which I would not recommend.  We have…

SiteB3
Month of VisitApril
ChaseNOurDreams The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Northgate Camp Ground

This is a nice off the interstate travel park. Full hook ups. Pull through sights plenty long enough for our 40+ ft. motorhome with tow vehicle. Pull in at night out in the morning. Simple and not fancy. But fits the bill when needing a place with electricity and dump and fill water!

Sitepull through
Emily C.
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Friendly community

The community who stayed there were very friendly. They wanted to talk to us and offered us coffee even in the morning. However, the bathrooms were not very clean or well stocked. The one shower didn’t work properly and was only cold. The other was fine. It’s a bit pricy compared to other campsites…

Sitetent
K
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Small and cramped but worth it

View is absolutely breathtaking! All the sites were clean and the customer service of park staff was on point. Sites themself were a little cramped for my taste. Clean facilities.

Helen K.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Clean and fun

It was a beautiful campground. The site we were on was not ideal. As soon as we stepped out the door we had to go up an incline to get to our picnic table. Our camper was pretty level and most of the other sites looked much better than ours, but that is what we get for booking late. The sites were…

SiteC45
A
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Integrity Issue

On 21 April, I booked a 3-Night stay for Memorial Day Weekend at Sasquatch Farms (2985 Browns Trace Rd South Pittsburg TN 37380). I called their desk and inquired about this new campground. The price was two to three times a normal campground with only water and electric. She told me that the…

Jerry M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Awesome spot!

So glad this was my first experience in my RV. The owners here were so helpful and gave us some great tips on our RV and were super accommodating. The first site we entered got a bit muddy after a few days of rain and they brought in a truckload of gravel and spread it out to keep the mud at bay.

R
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Kid friendly

We loved Sharon Johnson. Really good camp for littles and good spot for first time campers. Camp host was awesome. We will go back.

• just got done at the pool
  • ducks are really tame and let my daughter chase them
  • teach them young
Timothy T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

In search of Sasquatch!!!

We went on opening weekend. So it is not completed. The sewers weren't in, the showers aren't completed and some of the sites were very good. But with that being said the staff is wonderful they provided wood and ice. They also have some very very creative ideas. There are two dump stations. We…

• we did locate a Sasquatch on Sasquatch Farm!
Sitewe stayed at site 39
aidan L.
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2021

Very clean very organized

Absolutely loved this camp ground has everything you need to stay for as long as you like. Highly recommend.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2021

Love it

Amazing place to stay. Good park with plenty for the kids.

Siteh55
Nathan L.
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2021

Get place for an overnight

Very nice host, plenty of space close to Huntsville. Stayed on my way to Florida and decided to stay again on my way back. Was easily able to squeeze a 37 foot travel trailer in.