Yurts
About Skamokawa Vista Park

Tucked into a serene wooded hillside on the Columbia River in beautiful South West Washington, along the mighty Columbia River halfway between Longview and the Pacific Ocean lies Vista Park.  Vista Park is a 75 acre year-round paradise that has been a part of the local community since 1981. We have partial and full RV hook-ups, with forest and river views. We also have dedicated tent sites, and hillside Yurts.  Shipwatching, fushing, tennis, basketball, kayaking, boating, and hiking all await you!

Price

Partial Hook Up

27 Sites

Skamokawa Vista Park is located in Washington
3 Reviews of Skamokawa Vista Park
I’d like to keep this a secret!

This park was recommended by a fishing guide I’m going fishing with. I had low expectations. This is a beautiful park. It’s not huge and there are not a ton of full hookup sites, but it’s a very sweet spot on the Columbia River. The staff and camp host are exceptional.

Almost perfect

We liked the campgrounds. For the size of the property there could have been more than one shower. I would’ve liked to have more trees aroInd the tent apacea and cleaner bathrooms but it was nice and peaceful for a family campground.

GREEN GOO at Skamokawa

RANGER REVIEW: GREEN GOO

Campground review: This small campground is located about 45 minutes inland from the Washington coast on the bank of the Columbia river. It was more than adequate for our end of the summer camping trip. The beach access was remarkable. The campground welcomed tents,rvs, and even had yurt village set back in the hillside. They sold their own espresso from a coffee truck (which was quite good by the way) and also sold fire wood on-site. Amenities also included clean restrooms and a free shower house! This is a great place for water sports or fishing on the Columbia. Sandy bottom shores abound!💜🤗

Gear Review:Green Goo

As a Ranger for the Dyrt our family will occasionally get products to review. This round we were testing GREEN GOO products. On this trip we tested the Outdoor Travel Pack. Consisting of smaller versions of GREEN GOO originals. We used the Bugs Be Gone Spray and First Aid Salve. Seperate to this set we also tested the GREEN GOO Skin Repair Salve which we have been using for a while now at home but was nice to have especially after having spent some time in the sun.

Review:Green Goo Bugs Be Gone Spray

We loved this! My son and I used this a few wks ago at scout camp also around horses and it kept the biting flies at bay. This stuff is 100% natural so I'm all about that. We used it again this trip at the river in the evening when the bugs came out and were not bothered. Just wish the bottle were bigger.

Review:Green Goo First Aid Salve

This product was honestly a lifesaver for my 2 yr old this trip. Both of my kids were playing in our campsite and she tripped and fell in thorny ground brush. She had tiny slivers all in her hands and was really hard to calm down. I tried to just pull then out but it just made it worse. After remembering I had the salve packed away we tried this on her hands and they wiped out easily with a towel. I was really quite impressed. So I highly recommend having this on hand if you have little people who are active.

Review:Green Goo Skin Repair

I have been using this at night around my eyes for a few wks now and I love it. It's a multi purpose salve so it's pretty great. However this trip the kids and I used it for minor sunburn relief and I found it worked equally well for that. I would just recommend keeping it in the cooler as it is a salve and will melt if it gets too warm.

Www.greengoohelps.com