Fires Unknown
$30.00 - $60.00
Private
Bridge RV Park & Campground is located in Washington
2 Reviews of Bridge RV Park & Campground
Decent but not a destination

First off, if you have an RV and can avoid taking the Hood River Bridge, that is highly advisable. With two 9’ lanes, it’s a nightmare to get across. Having said that, the park is a nicely maintained small park with really nice facilities. It really has no view of the nearby river and is very close to an active railroad track. Yeah. I should have done my homework. The wife was not happy. But let me stress… the facilities are nice, clean, and it’s a good stop over. If you are in town, head down the road to Dickys Fruit Stand/Store and get herself a pie. Oh my my!

Good Stopover

Came through with a lucky grab over the holiday weekend when someone didn't arrive for their reservation. It's not a bad spot if you're in the back of the park. There is some road and train noise. We we're unfortunately right up front which shares a driveway with a gas station. That meant car noise all night. Plus it was very exposed. While we didn't have any issues, we we're very aware of the direct access to anyone who stopped at the gas station. Generally the facilities we're nice, clean, and the front desk staff were friendly.