The best YURTS camping near
Grangerville , VERMONT

Most Recent Grangerville Camping Reviews
Packed in, lots to do, lots of highway noise.

We arrived on a Tuesday and got super anxious about our 7 night stay due to the close proximity. It wasn’t terrible and the campground CLEARED by Sunday night. Sunday - Thursday you’re pretty clear. Small sites when it’s full. There is a lot to do which is nice and they seem to have a good running list of activities. We have said this is a good off or low season campground as we like it for the kids.

Pros: lots to do Good for family Kinda/sorta central to ADK activities. Easy access off highway

Cons 24/7 highway noise. Small sites Required to buy wood from them. So the wood gets a bit expensive. Seems like they cheat he for a lot and have some extra charges.

We went back and forth on this place a lot but Ultimately we liked the campground. I think this would be a good “off peak” time visit since it was inexpensive but seemed more enjoyable when less people were there.

Nasty Bathrooms & Showers

The campground had a lot of great activities, but I can’t say enough about the bathrooms and showers. They were absolutely disgusting. It was very concerning due to COVID-19. They should have taken more care during these times of concern. I would definitely stay away from this campground at least until Covid-19 is over.

Words can’t describe

Terrible place, rude staff,
Million hungry mosquitos

Fun tubing and great staff

We stayed here back in 2016 when the Adirondack Safari had their glamping sites here. We loved it. The best part honestly was tubing down the river. They had a great camp store that had everything you can think of including great beer.

Disneyworld atmosphere

I have been coming to Lake George escape for 15 years now and I have watched it's transformation from a family run business to a corporate campground. I loved when it was smaller operational wise, It had a more rustic appeal to it , the camp store was small and just had a dated vibe about it. That being said it's become a big operation. They offer everything now , it really is like being at Disney. The daily schedual for the kids it's non-stop all day , they rent golf carts ,kayaks , pedal carts, canoes .They have cabin rentals , pool , a restaurant ,bar , dancing. It's perfect if you prefer glamping but you can also get a site off grid at the same time. You need to see there website to get a full picture of it.

Great place

Love this place I’ve been here more then one twice with a tent and once in a cabin

Nice all around

It’s been a few years since we were there last but always enjoyed going here. Facilities were always clean. Campground is pet friendly and have a small dog park. Pool was looking a bit outdated when we were last there but totally functional. We’d go back in a second.

Great place to Camp.

I wish I could go back. I was here several years ago and wish I could find the time to head back here. Wonderful place and great to be among nature!

Nice un-busy campground!

Went several times in 2016-7. There are quite a few activities on the weekend but weekdays are not busy. Lots of space to walk dogs & large sites. Only possible downside is that you can hear I-87 from some areas.

Year 2021 Flag