Water

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.
  • Hike-In
    Backcountry sites.
  • Boat-In
    Sites accessible by watercraft.

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Poor
  • Verizon
    Good
  • AT&T
    Unknown
  • T-Mobile
    Good

Site Types

• Tent Sites
  • RV Sites
  • Standard (Tent/RV)
  • Dispersed
  • Group
  • Cabins

• 2
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2022

Camping next to I 15

Very clean and quint campground Right next to a busy interstate that is very noisy 24/7 We were tired of driving and decided to stay the night Went for a walk with the dogs and the mosquitoes attacked me like I was in the Florida Everglades Wear repellent

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

I-15 traffic noise

Nice facilities, paved pull-thru and back in spots. I checked in around 8 pm and found no one at the entrance booths but there are provisions to leave a cash payment in an envelope and drop into a slot. The traffic noise from I-15 is quite present. It's very distracting and probably the loudest…

Month of VisitOctober
B
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Pricy and awkward

We we staying in a tent site. All of the potable water was still shut off. When we were booking the site all of them were taken but when we arrived there were only 3 campers. Lots of bugs. We changed our site to a full hookup site in the south marina which is even more awkward. It is a parking lot…

Sitemultiples

Willard Bay State Park is located in Utah

Directions

From Salt Lake City: The North Marina, Day Use Areas and Campgrounds are located just west of the I-15. From I-15 N, take exit 357, turn left under the freeway then turn left into the park. The South Marina, Day Use Areas and Campgrounds are also located just a little farther west of I-15, take exit #351, turn left and follow the signs.

Address