Yurts
About Ruby's Inn RV Park and Campground

250 shady and open campsites have electric and water, or FULL hook-ups in addition to tent campsites nestled in the pines.

Private
Ruby's Inn RV Park and Campground is located in Utah
Directions
The Campground and RV Park at Ruby’s Inn is located just one half mile from the entrance to Bryce Canyon National Park.
14 Reviews of Ruby's Inn RV Park and Campground
Ranger Review: Morsel XL spork in Bryce Canyon Utah

Campground Review

Ruby’s Inn RV Park and Campground Definitely the closest campground outside of Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah with all the amenities (absolutely positively everything) and even a buffet and restaurant within walking distance. We visited Bryce Canyon in the off season and it was still super crowded but worth the views and experience! I would highly recommend making reservations well in advance and planning your trip accordingly in the summer. You can catch the bus right outside the campground that takes you straight into The National Park so you don’t have to stress about parking (big hassle trust me). We really enjoyed this campground and would definitely stay here again!

Product Review

As a Ranger for the https://thedyrt.com/, occasionally I have the great opportunity to test and review products. At this Campground we had the pleasure of being introduced to https://morselspork.com/ and Wow.. was my first reaction! This XL Morsel is going to be a game changer.. Let’s get down and Dirty and talk sporks!

It’s length alone is the first noticeable upgrade in comparison to generic double sided utensils as seen in my pictures. Standing tall at 10.5 inches the XL Morsel will give you the ability to scrape, scour and reach deep into a dehydrated meal pouch without getting your hands a sticky mess

The second thing I personally noticed out of the box was its giant rubber sided spoon, perfect for scooping and teething according to our little. The spork itself seems extremely durable and also able to withstand boiling water temperatures. Not to mention dishwasher safe. The serrated cutting edge is also a worthy mention! It sliced and Avocado great!

Overall We loved it and we would love to tell the world this this spork has everything the others don't but that’s obvious from the picture comparison. I wish I had an action shot of lunch but I know there will be more chances because  I’ll never leave for an adventure without the https://morselspork.com/ XL again! Even ordered the mini for our “minis” to test on the next stop!

TeePee Experience

I thought it would be funny to camp in a teepee one night while passing through Bryce Canyon National Park…

The upside: It was humorous to the three teens/preteens with me; it was a unique experience they won't forget. The warm shower was divine.

The downside: We froze our butts off! There were so many bugs (and no way to close the seams of the teepee). It was in a high-traffic area. People were constantly coming to our teepee and looking in…

It was fun, but next time we'll return to our style of camping: dispersed, remote, quiet.

Nice, clean restrooms& showers, a little pricey

We didn’t pack towels. Asked office staff where we could purchase them. Couldn’t find them at the few stores in town. Went back to office 2 days later and when we specifically asked if they had towels for rent, we were told yes. Would have been nice to have known that the first day.

Nice, modern equiped, good location

Nice camground, new showers and pool, right next to bryce shuttle stop.

Right next to Bryce, lots of amenities

Went to Bryce in June for the annual star festival, which was so unique. Tent sites are find-your-own-spot within certain regions. I wish we’d had time to check out Ruby’s pool and hot tub. Made a lot of use of their laundromat, and the 24 hour one next door. Clean bathrooms.

nice family place

All the amenities you could ask for, showers, general store, and even a pool. Hardly any seclusion. The staff was very kInd. We got a pretty rough tent campground, but it was slim pickings when we got there. Some of the other sites seemed a bit nicer.

Tent camping

Tent camping is first come first serve, we arrived about 5:30 and was able to get a spot pretty easily however as we watch people arrive later there were less spots with fire pits and picknic tables. If you will be arriving late this may not be the spot for you. However the site did have showers and a cool conievence store. Overall a nice site just have to get there earlier if you are tent camping

Beautiful and Convenient

we loved this campsite! Our camper was nestled in the trees with a hill behind the camper, where we could also explore. This full service campground had full hookups, clean laundry rooms and very well maintained bathrooms with free showers. The staff was extremely knowledgeable about the area and super friendly. The walk to the bus was short and only 1 mile away from the park entrance. If we ever venture back this way, we will stay here again.

Lots of amenities

Finding a site was a little hard because they dont rent specific tent sites and many aren’t numbered (or are group sites). However, the showers were very nice and the laundry facilities were quick and effective. There are several stores and restaurants in the area owned by Ruby so restocking was easy and its right outside the park for early access!

If you love hook-ups

This is the place to go… Just 1 mile outside the park and you can take the Shuttle from there… Some spots are shady and some spots are not… $46 a night for full hook ups… Happy Camping!!