US Army Corps of Engineers
Cedar Breaks Park sits on the south side of Georgetown Lake in the Hill Country of Texas, about 25 miles north of Austin.
Boating is the most popular way to enjoy the lake, and a boat ramp is provided for guests. Fishing is excellent in the area, and the lake…
- Once a reservation date has begun, customers cannot change a reservation using the online system or through the Call Center. On-site personnel are not able to modify reservations.
- Individual Campsites: Cancellations up to 2 days before a reservation start date…
- Drive-InPark next to your site
- Walk-InPark in a lot, walk to your site.
- Boat-InSites accessible by watercraft.
- Tent Sites
- RV Sites
- Standard (Tent/RV)
- Tent Cabin
- ADA Access
- Picnic Table
- Phone Service
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hookups
- Sanitary Dump
- Water Hookups
- Big Rig Friendly
This was our first time staying here. We were in town for a music festival and picked this park based on location. We loved the water views from our site and the fact that each site had a covered picnic table area. The campground and bathrooms were clean during our visit. The lady working the gate…
- (17) View All
We love this campground. The sites are fair sized and most have decent privacy with lots of trees. Bathrooms are ok. Some sites have amazing views of Lake Georgetown. Staff are friendly and helpful.
Cedar Breaks Park is located in Texas
From I-35, take Farm to Market Road 2338 west for 3.5 miles to D.B. Wood Road. Turn left and continue for 2.5 miles. Turn right onto Cedar Breaks Road and follow signs to the park.