Camping in Town West

132 Reviews of 125 Town West, Texas Campgrounds

Mike H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Beautiful RV resort

Spotlessly clean resort. Shady as well as covered sites. Easy on an off I10. Reasonable rates. Great for overnight stay or as a base for exploring Houston. Would definitely stay here again!

SiteA-2
Al09 S.
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Very nice rv resort

A bit on the pricier side, but it is very well managed and well kept. Pool is clean, bathrooms are clean, laundry room clean and looked like all the machines worked. Level concrete pads. Overall we were pleased with our time here.

Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Extended Stay Only

I wanted to make a two day reservation for a business trip. The park has good reviews so I thought I would stay as it is close to my event.

The online system would not work so I called and found they are for long term only.

I am disappointed and did not see long term only on the website when I…

Sitenone
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Nice Resort

Spent two nights here on a business trip. The resort was clean and quite, had problems with the access gate code but that was it. Nice staff and fellow campers.

Did not use any of the facilities to comment on.

Reviewed May. 14, 2021

A good park near TMC

I stayed here for several months. Once your inside the gates, the park was clean and staff was friendly. I had no problems at the park. Close to the Texas Medical Center. The area around the park is a bit rough.

Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Clean park and friendly staff

What a great park. Judy was a breath of fresh air. Called to let her know we would be arriving late, 9pm. She just so happened to meet us at the gate, and showed us to our site.

We were in the area for family, but we spent time at the pool and hot tub. The property is clean and well maintained. I…

Lawrence Robert T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 1, 2021

We park, lots of people here to work

Nice level concrete pads. Very tightly packed together. Had a pool and clubhouse. Very nice clean bath/shower rooms and laundry facilities. Only real problem was the people park on the main thruway making getting in and out with the trailer difficult. We had to wake a guy up to move his truck to…

Denny K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Clean family fun

This rv reort is beautiful. It has level concrete pads with full hookups. The bathrooms and laundry facilities were immaculate. There is a waterpark but it wasn’t open yet when we were there. There is a nice covered basketball hoop Area and little park off of site 79 for the smaller kids. A must…

• pool

Month of VisitApril
Angela R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Camp Mohawk

I love this park it's a great place to take your family my granddaughter loves to walk the trails, very clean

Denny K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2021

Very family orientated

Lots of stuff for the kids to do great RV park clean neat

Doug W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2021

Nice park close to Houston

I like state parks and this is a good example why. The sites are well spaced, well maintained and relatively inexpensive. About $20. You can reserve online and the web site has photos of the site so you know it works for you.

Site have electric and water and the dump station is at the entrance of…

Bill L.
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

Nice clean and quite

This park is tucked away from the main highway and roads but is close enough to restaurants and other amenities. Folks are friendly and it is a quiet atmosphere. All the spots are pull throughs. This looks to be an older park so the widths are a bit smaller but manageable but the price makes up for…

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2021

Great Park

We stayed at Leisure Lanes in Conroe TX. Our stay was planned for two nights. Do to the Texas freeze we stayed a total of two weeks. The staff is amazing and the RVers that stay there are super welcoming.

R
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2021

Can’t wait to go again!

Perfect with families with kids to wake up and go shopping and cheap all day pass rides!! This place is a Must go!!!