Bluff City , TENNESSEE

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Bluff City Camping Reviews
Wild Ponies.....

Grayson Highlands State Park is just one of those places you love! The views are awesome, the trails excellent and then there’s wild ponies ! I brought my daughter and granddaughter with me this time and we all had a very good visit. My granddaughter got such a thrill out of meeting wild ponies and there were so many babies, it was so much fun ;) The campground is quiet and the sites are mostly shaded. There’s good separation between sites, though some are a little more open then others. There are a few sites where you are literally sitting on the edge of a very steep drop off, I avoid these ! There are Trailhead’s within the campground and several other very unique and challenging trails. The shower house was a short walk through the trees. The camp Host was across the road from the shower house and next to the dump site. He had firewood on site and was very helpful and informative. No water sports here , but lotsa hiking and stars.

Wonderful

Such a nice campground. Woodsy sites, access to hiking trails. Spacious camp sites with all the amenities.

Nice

Very nice setting. Beautiful camp spots in an open area on top of a mountain. Clean bath house. Great hiking trails. Friendly staff.

Looking for some elevation?

This is the highest elevation east of the Mississippi. Very great views with lots to do. Hiking, camping and more. Great place to watch the sunset and sunrise.

Fabulous

This amazing campsite it at the base of Big Tom. It’s a moderate hike to and from the campsite with great views. There’s fire rings and lots of sites to choose from. I recommend packing in enough water for your stay because there is not a water source at the site. Also no cell service.

Nice Big Site

Weather was far from good so I quickly decided this site would work. It was pretty level, had a nice fire pit. It was very foggy all day with off and on rain. My mistake was not paying attention to where the runoff was. This morning I had a small stream running through my camp. This site had plenty of room however.

Great View!

Happened upon this campsite not long after starting up the “105” fro the south. At only 2575’ it’s not high but the view is spectacular. Plenty of room for a couple of tents. Wouldn’t try with a RV though.

Beauty in the mountains

Lovely hike with the most beautiful views of both wildlife and the mountain scenery

Tucked away by a creek

Great spot, very well kept and plenty of space. Two nearby campgrounds were closed for the season so we were lucky to come across this one. Loved having the sound of the river right next to our site.

Best view in the high country!

Primitive camping and a perfect uphill 1.9 mile hike to the top of the world! If you're going in the winter I recommend hiking poles for hiking in the snow.