the dyrt
No Drinking Water
About Sleepy Hollow Campground
Sleepy Hollow is located one block from the world famous Wall Drug! The city of Wall, The Window to the West, also the west entrance of the Badlands National Park Loop and bordering the Buffalo Gap National Grasslands. Mount Rushmore and Sturgis are 65-70 minutes away! All of our 59 RV sites are pull thrus. We offer a heated swimming pool and cable TV. Pets are welcome and we have a new dog park. We are a Good Sam Park and AAA approved. Our restrooms were rated 10 out of 10 in 2015 for the 5th consecutive year by Trailer Life/Good Sam Club
Private
No Water Hookups
Sleepy Hollow Campground is located in South Dakota
5 Reviews of Sleepy Hollow Campground
Walk faster to Wall Drug

You can walk faster than you can from Wall Drug parking areas. Friendly service, great restrooms, and a small pool.

Great stay for badlands and wall drug

Very accommodating, had a late night arrival and our RV site was ready too go. Stood overnight just to go to Badlands and Wall.

great!

free showers, on site laundry for $1.25 wash and same to dry, swimming pool, little kids playground. we stayed in a cabin, primitive, but super clean and comfy. nice beds, you provide linens.

Quiet stop outside the Badlands

We found this campground late one night coming out of the Badlands. It was a nice campground with a clean bathhouse. It is surprisingly quiet to be so close to the main roads through Wall. Be sure to stop by Wall Drug. It is a tourist trap but it is pretty neat to walk through all of the shops. It also has some nice places to eat.

Sleepy Hollow Campground, SD

I was looking for a campground near the Badlands but it was a rainy summer and the roads to the rustic campsites were questionable for my small car. I kept seeing signs for the famous town of Wall, SD, and decided to check it out. Sleepy Hollow is tucked away at the far end of town but within a few blocks of walking distance to the touristy area. The owners found me a tent site that was dried out enough and had some shade. Most of the sites are for RVs and are more sunny. The tourist oriented town is only a few blocks away but yet I didn't hear any noise. It was nice to walk into town to see things but I really came here for the Badlands. The road south out of town took me to a 30 mile route through the Badlands. I found many places for photos right along the road but loved the long hiking trail that took me into remote country. The Badlands are uniquely beautiful and this campground was located to give me quick access to them. Getting there early meant I was able to see perfect lighting as well as animal life. I'm recommending this campsite as an alternative in the rainy season but also if you want to be close to town for restaurants and the like.