The best YURTS camping near
Surfside Beach , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Surfside Beach Camping Reviews
Great Stay

Stayed 3 nights and had a great time. Feels as if you're out away from everything, yet only 2 blocks from beach.

Great Family Fum

We went for the first weekend of October to enjoy the Halloween activities and we could not have been more pleased. Our kids, ages 1, 3 & 14, enjoyed every minute of the weekend. We booked a quad site with two other families and the location was perfect for all the children to run around and be kids without worrying about disturbing others. Cannot wait to come back.

Nice Holiday Weekend

Surely Labor Day weekend is one of their busiest weekends for multiple reasons. Even with that we had a great time. The kids enjoyed the amenities and we enjoyed our wooded pull-thru spot. If anything, IMHO, can be improved it would be a more relaxed check-out time. On the busiest weekend it’s difficult for everyone to exit at 10AM. Great time. The family and I will definitely return.

Quiet, cozy and relaxing

My wife and I were looking for a place to escape for a couple of days. We found this campground and decided to go. This place is wonderful. The sites are far enough apart you don’t get interrupted by the neighboring campsites but the campground isn’t so big you have to drive everywhere. We had a shaded site, which most of the sites there are shaded, it had full hook ups and a fire ring. The staff was helpful and very easy to approach about any issues that would come up. There is a playground for kids and I could see our kids riding their bikes around with no issues at all. It is very short ride to the beach and there is a grocery store, ice cream shop, and a few restaurants nearby. I cannot wait to go back. We stayed at site 4.

Beautiful open campground

Very nice campground, great amenities, very clean. Sites are very unlevel and there are sand spurs everywhere so definitely keep shoes on everyone, we had to buy our pup booties.

Our Favorite Place

This was our first stop when we purchased our Travel Trailer and we just keep coming back. Nice wooded little campground, few amenities, but the staff and fellow campers are all incredibly nice. They are in the middle of expansion so we are very excited to see where it goes.

Great first trip!

We stayed a for 3 days. It was our first camping trip as a family and we couldn’t have picked a better place. We will definitely be coming back.

Tent camping

Last minute decision to camp overnight. This place only had a couple spots left and they were in the back of the park. We drove past some cute cabins and RVs to our site. Fire pit included as well as water and bathrooms. Spaces weren’t too close to the other sites. Spent $40 for one night.

Love it

Great place for the family! Plenty of stuff to do and the ability to relax when needed! My son loves it and we go here regularly !!!! Super friendly staff!

Loved it

It was a wonderful camp ground! A lot of fun for my 9 yr old son! We loved it and will definitely be going back again!