The best RV SITES camping near
Milmont Shores , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Milmont Shores Camping Reviews
Basic state campground.

Hiking trails. No sewer hook ups but water and electric which is standard for SC state parks. It is in the middle of town and nothing to really see.

Great view and campground

We’ve stayed in the fish cabins, complete cabins and campsites. They are fantastic. No sewer hook ups like all state parks in SC but well worth the visit if you can ever get reservations.

Amazing Lakefront Camping

We stayed in lot #15 a couple weeks ago, and it was beautiful! Peaceful and restful is how I'd describe our experience. https://youtu.be/6SeEVzQGUN0

Wateree State Park, Fun for all!

Wow, this place is nice!  Beautiful setting up on Lake Wateree,  Plenty of Campsites and very reasonable.  So Much to do here, They have a swimming area, Fishing area and a dock for boating.  Great Place to meet new Friends.

The bathroom/Shower house is always clean!  I love Wateree State Park.

Fun, friendly, clean!

one my fave spots! Kids love it! Summer stays booked. Books up 13 months in advance holiday weekends. Tons to do and see for all ages Even on rainy days

Enjoyed our stays.

Good views and boat access. It is relatively small and reservations are difficult to get.

Relaxing

Found a secluded spot away from everyone..just to relax. Mission accomplished.

Beautiful scenery

I've been going to this place since I was a kid. It's grown tremendously over the years and it's lost it's campground appeal with all the fancy things they have put in place of the woods, still a beautiful place.

Snobby vibe

I was a guest of someone who was living in a 5th wheel and we were made to feel very unwanted and we ended up leaving a couple of days after arriving.

Quiet

Stayed only overnight at this park. Very quiet park, bathrooms were closed to overnight guests so didn't get to see them. Full hook ups(including sewer) which were easy to access. Spots were SUPER close together and no picnic tables, but great spot to stay for a night. We camped at Broad River Campground in a Travel Trailer.  Campground is pretty far from restaurants, grocery stores, etc so plan accordingly.