India Hook , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent India Hook Camping Reviews
Happy camper

It was our first time camping as a family and now we wish we could camp every weekend!

Great hiking and awesome views.

Lots of trails to choose from. Beautiful views. Lots of history. Visit here often.

Bumpy to get around

Lots of sites could use some attention. Tangled tree roots, water ruts. Muddy when it rains. They don’t put gravel often. It gets jam packed on the weekend. Staff isn’t terribly friendly. Lots of big group tent campers. Lots to do in the area. Very friendly squirrels.

Pet & RV friendly

A fun place to take your travel trailer or RV for the weekend. Sites are large and plenty of space to spread out and enjoy with your pets. Campground store was well stocked with essentials including bundles of wood.

Love this place.

Very close to my home. I hike in to the remote campsite on the lake. Lots of fishermen and trash since the scum can’t seem to pick up after themselves. The cabins here are also great. Clean and nice location. I would suggest the overlook cabin. I generally tent camp and the Point, not many know of this location as it’s a decent hike in. Great place.

Super quiet

Really quiet and very relaxing. We had a campsite overlooking the lake. It was very beautiful. However there are no poles for the trash so the squirrels tore our trash out and there are aweful flying bugs at night. Millions of tiny bugs covered our lights at night. We had to turn our lights off. Not the campgrounds fault though. Other than that we enjoyed our weekend here.

Not for the weak of heart

Took 3 boys camping here. The 1.5 mile hike to the campsite was very much an uphill climb. The primitive outhouse scared them. It was extremely seclusive. Went on up another .5 miles the following morning and looked out over the clouds. Quite a sight! It was an experience they won't forget!

Campground close to home

Nice campground close to home!! We’ve stayed here twice now and had a great time both times. Small campground but so nice!

Easy Lake Access

My wife and I visit here often. Great access to the lake. Convenient to Charlotte metro area.

Croft State Park in South Carolina

Nice park, clean and enjoyed the trails.