About Charleston KOA
KoA
Charleston KOA is located in South Carolina
3 Reviews of Charleston KOA
Dirty

Felt like this was a location where several out of town workers camp - just seemed less family friendly. It’d work as a pit stop but I wouldn’t go back again. The Mt. Pleasant KOA is a much better bet for the fam.

Good location but an hour from the beach

It’s in the middle of town in North Charleston so it’s near lots of store but it is loud and the spots aren’t very shaded. But it’s much cheaper than staying at a hotel and the campground is run by young adults who have no idea what’s what but the place was clean and very family friendly

Close to Charleston, but out of the Hustle and Bustle

We wanted to stay close to Charleston and be able to visit the beach, but all the beach campgrounds were full, so we found this KOA. It wasn't a bad drive at all to get to downtown Charleston or any of the close beaches. It was so easy to get there, right off the interstate, and check-in was a breeze. We were one of only a few tent campers. Most people were in RVs and Campers, but the noise was minimal after dark and we felt like we were out in the wilderness. Our dogs even came with us and enjoyed the dog area. The showers were kind of small for my liking. I always felt like I was about to touch the wall when showering, but other than that, everything was great.