About Stewart State Park Campground

This recreation area is part of Lost Creek Lake ACTIVITIES Biking Camping Hiking Picnicking Playground Park Specialized Sport Site

US Army Corps of Engineers
Stewart State Park Campground is located in Oregon
4 Reviews of Stewart State Park Campground
I’m a little bias

Growing up in Medford my father always took me to this park and I’ve loved it my entire life so my 5 star rating may reflect that.. although at this park you can find tons of hiking trails, wide open spaces, very friendly staff, bathrooms, showers, electric/water hook ups as well as playgrounds for kids and not even a mile down the road you have the marina where you can grab some supply’s. I’d say all those things on top of the stunning natural beauty add up to 5 stars even without the nostalgia 😁 p.s I still miss the huge stone water fountain and mini pond they used to have.

Perfect camping spot

probably my favorite camping spot and so much to do. Only a 45 min drive from Medford, OR. Clean and well kept campground, bathrooms, and showers. Large campground for tents, RVs, and group camping. Lots of access points to the lake. Trail that you can hike or bike around the lake. I did not have service with Verizon, but my friends who had US Cellular had nice cell service. Even though it was super smoky due to the wildfires, it was still a very nice place to camp if you don’t mind the smoke, which is only a problem during fire season (July-September). This place will always be my go-to for camping, hiking, biking, and paddle boarding.

Spacious campsites

This place was pretty we even saw deer crossing near our site at sundown. There is water sports, hiking trails, biking trails. The bathrooms were clean and the showers were hot and the water pressure was amazing. They have a dish cleaning area also next to the bathroom. Water spigots next to all the camp spots and they sell firewood. Definitely a great place to camp they have kids activities also.

Great camground!

Great family campground, they have paved bike paths, playground, rentals for the lake.