About Webb County Campground & Park
County
Webb County Campground & Park is located in Oregon
6 Reviews of Webb County Campground & Park
4 minute walk from the beach

Stayed at this campground in early fall when temperatures started to drop. Because of this I think it was easy for us to not make any reservations ahead of time. It's a 4 minute walk to the beach, perfect if you're staying in the area for surfing.

Showers and bathrooms were clean and well maintained; camp hosts are very attentive to their campground. We ran into an issue where our car battery died and they had jumper cables for us to use.

While you're in the area, I would suggest hiking the sand dunes, surfing, or checking out the coffee shop/Pelican Pub nearby(all within a 5 minute walk!)

If you like bunnies, I highly recommend staying here. They roam around the campsite and I counted 47 during our two night stay there. Dogs are allowed with an additional fee.

Bunnies

My family and I love the bunnies. Close to the beach. Tight campsites.

great location

dory boats galore! store, pizza, beach, restaurant and bar all within walking distance! bunnies and deer all over the campground. also a fish cleaning station.

Bunnies on the beach

This a nice campground that's just across the street from the beach and next to a little market. It's ideal if you want to spend your time at the beach and walking the dunes. The restrooms were clean and the showers were hot (from what I remember). There are dozens of bunnies at this campground. They keep to themselves and they are very cute! The Pelican Brewery is just across the street on the beach and is a great place to grab a beer or if you don't feel like cooking, it has great food. In the summer the weather is great but it can cool down at night so be prepared! The only downside to this campsite is you definitely don't feel like your in the wilderness but it's great for a beach trip.

Webb county campground

I came here with a group of girls for my bachelorette party! Campground was clean, had running water at each site and some pretty clean bathrooms! Firewood onsite made it easy! Loved the quick access to the beach. For bein so close to the road it was really quiet! Would stay here again!!

crowded

This is also known as Webb County Campground. It's very close to things- across the street is the Pelican brewery, the beach and launch for the dory fleet, and plenty of food choices.

If you can get a reservation, it isn't cheap. The basic price is over $30 for a tent, and you're supposed to pay for extra tents. (we didn't get charged, perhaps because we were using camping-sized tents, not huge cabin-sized tents that others were using). Further, the sites are very close to each other. You won't be a few feet from the neighboring tent, but it's pretty close to that.

There was a bit of partying and cars coming in late, so it's not the most peaceful. Still, I'll go back.

Bathrooms are okay. There are three showers (and often a small wait). They take quarters, and there's a change machine on the wall of the building.