The best GROUP camping near
Pike , NEW YORK

Most Recent Pike Camping Reviews
Gorgeous park, decent camping

This park is absolutely breathtaking and is one of my absolute favorite places on the east coast. The camping is all right; it's mixed tent and rv, but the cabins are great and they're a pretty good deal. Many feature heating and are available even in colder months. Camping isn't too expensive and the facilities are well-maintained.

Would have stayed longer

But I was there in early October for only one night on my way through. It was a busy place with lots of RVs, but my campsite was in a field bordered by wild flowers at the end of the campground with no one else around. Over the hill was a beautiful and unique golf course set in the woods. I was told I could walk my dogs there and I did. Also hiked a short Trail that led to a stream and over a little bridge. Very charming. Shower was OK - nothing to wtite home about - and there was water and an out house near my site. A really nice experience.

AWESOME Campground and owners

By far the best campground we have ever stayed at.  Had an awesome time for both Halloween weekends.  Owners make you feel like family.  Can't wait for the spray pad to open in 2021

WOW! Would stay here again.

Letchworth SP, the Grand Canyon of the East. No kidding! WOW, trail #1 was the connector trail between lower, middle and upper falls. It parallels the road with lots of overlooks. But still a lovely walk.  There were plenty of other trails elsewhere in the park. This park is rather large, but beautiful. Our campsite was loop 700, #717, in the dog friendly area. Plenty of privacy between campsites, electric plug ins, with potable water accessible every 3 sites .  Beautiful setting. Campstore had plenty of wood. Enough connectivity for texts and calls.

Incredible mornings

Place was incredible! I drove out from Wisconsin and was the only on there. Threw up the tentsile tent over looking the pond on the south side. What a wonderful way to wake up..

⚠️Side note TAKE WEST ALMOND road as the other road is blocked off⚠️

Nice quiet campground

Great place for those who want a relaxing place without all of the amenities that families with kids are looking for . Spacious sites , campground is clean and very well maintained . Owners are very personable and onsight for any issues ..

Highly recommend

Great location, nice people

Stayed there twice over the years, nice sites but the full hookups fill up quickly in the high season. Campground is right on the river with a private boat launch. NO CREDIT CARDS; cash or check only. It makes it a little clunky to get a reservation because you have to mail in a check. Would give five stars if it had online reservation system secured with credit card. Worth the stay.

Amazing park

Upon entering the park it was a 20 minute drive to our site. Our site was perfect wooded, gravel pad, water spigot across the street, bear proof box (a first for us). Great trails a lot of them, we hit 2, we will be back.
My only complaint the park service asks you not to transport fire wood. We understand why, my problem is when you get to the park the small bundles way over priced 35$ lasted for a night. The next day we found camp wood 32”x60” rack for 15$ that lasted us 2 days. Buy firewood outside the park save yourself some cash.

Great Family Campground

Clean campground with so much to do! There’s definitely something for everyone here; pool, splash park, hiking trails, playgrounds, & activities for all ages are just some of the things. Highly recommend!

Perfect campsite

Abundant flat and grassy terrain under pines near a beautiful lake. Fire pits, a table, and parking area are in place but nothing else. Lots of beavers to watch throughout the day.