Bath, NEW HAMPSHIRE

The #1 Camping App

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Bath Camping Reviews
Right off the beaten path

Close to a main throughfare, tons of recreating to do in this area. Hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, fishing, literally anything outside. Just a few miles from grocery stores, restaurants, etc.

Apple hill is about 1 mile off 302 just far enough away where you won't hear cars whizzing by but you won't need a quarter tank of gas to get that gallon of milk you forgot. The location is perfect.

Love staying here, the woods are quiet and serene, incredibly easy to park my camper with the pull through sites, bathrooms are simple but never dirty. Prices are unbeatable!

Great place we have been seasonals for two years and going on a third year!

My whole family loves this place they are curently working on programs and fixi g up the place.

Very friendly owners

Wonderful time staying here.

Quiet & clean

This is a nice campground. Bathroom facilities were always clean. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Had a pool on site, but never got the chance to try it out. Would definitely recommend.

Happiness starts here!!!

Friendly staff, BEST family camping vacation spot in all of NH! I have camped here since I was 5 years old and am over 50 years now! Sites and cabins are spacious and cleaned after every departure and campers are soooo friendly and helpful and why I recommend and give Terrace Pines 5 stars ☆'s!!!

Less than one star

This place was a disappointment. We went back in August. The stream was dried up, which I get, there was a drought. The sites were very exposed to the main road and the staff acted like it was an imposition to help anyone. We had severe weather one night and when we asked to move to one of the cabins, which we were willing to pay for, they denied us. We had a special needs child and they could care less. We ended up leaving early and getting a hotel room. Very disappointed.

Beautifully Kept

A lovely family camp ground with rv and tent sites, all near the bathrooms, amenities galore, and a great camp store. Visited in early October and was not disappointed. A wonderful stay.

Just okay now!

We used to come here every year but move on since. It’s been 7 years & we came back for Columbus Day weekend for an overnight. Maybe it was just this weekend but it was pricey at $45 per night. I’ll start with the bad first. The site are very close to each other. If you fart, all surrounding site will here you. Rain, yep, when it rains it floods the sites near the bathroom toward the beginning of the entrance. Big RV will have trouble maneuvering in here because it is tight. On to the good. Each site (except beach) has a wood canopy, picnic bench, electrical, water spigot & designated fire pit. Bathrooms are close to every site. The beaches along the Saco river is awesome but they took away the cliff jumps and put boulders there. I think the rope swings are still there. We used to stay here long term but now it just ehh. Funny fact: NH law says you can’t burn wood from out of state. But the wood that they sell is from Maine. LOL

Great place!

Checked in late so we weren’t too picky where we set our tent up, but loved all the room there was. Nice table and fire pit and LOVED the view we had!! Bathrooms are clean and take quarters. Wood and ice are able for purchase.

One of my favorite places

You cannot go wrong. Right on kangamangus highway basically in the mountains. Recommend the sites by the river!