Camping in Samoa

200 Reviews of 60 Samoa, Missouri Campgrounds

Jana C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Worst ever

I know this resort is new and just coming along. I understand that. But there are quite a few issues that concern me and should have been addressed before allowing bookings.

Siteno clue
mike B.
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

current river float

ok place to camp for rvs. nothing fancy. grass sites were fairly muddy. has water and eclectic with a dump station. shower house is old needs to be updated. toliets were clean. showers aren't in the best shape. we it's not far from Acker ferry. has a small store that is only open friday,Saturday…

Site70/76
K
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Beautiful primitive campsites

The sites are private and shaded, lots of trees. Sites are right on the river so you can hear it rushing as you fall asleep. Beautiful scenery with good hiking nearby. Sites are first come, first served, but so worth the risk! We LOVED it!!

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Good setting

Friendly owners trying to improve a nice little site. Pretty little setting with a pond and babbling brook. Recently renovated bathrooms that still feel like a campground. We would stay there again.

MickandKarla W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Great Little Campground

Found this great little Harvest Host to start our summer trip. Their website has the best and most detailed directions we’ve seen to date, so follow those versus your GPS. Haven Hollow is well off the interstate and is very quiet. The campground (CG) is back about 3 miles off some  very country…

• Haven Hollow Overview
  • Entrance
  • Site 7
J
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

An absolute favorite RV Park

My husband has been going to Montauk for over 40 years. He taught me to trout fish here. We both love to come back year after year. This is not only one of the most beautiful RV parks I’ve ever been to, but one of the friendliest all around !

Jerry W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Nice park fair wifi

Very friendly and upbeat host. Loves their campground. Mostly full-timers but even though they have 18 people on the waiting list for a full time spot still they reserve several pull throughs for short term guests.  And they are expanding the park to accommodate more guests.  We were in a close to…

c
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Echo Bluff trip

This campground is very nice. Easy to find and well kept.

• Echo Bluff
  • Sinking Creek
Michael P.
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Secluded campsite

Found this great spot on the jacksfork River near eminence.

Sunshine W.
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2021

Round Spring

It is absolutely beautiful! The color is just as vibrant and turquoise in my photo as if I was standing there looking at the spring. There is also a bridge the water flows under. Pretty neat!

Sitewe didn’t camp
H
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2021

Beautiful and peaceful RV Park

Great RV Park with shaded sites. Convenient to the Laura Ingalls Wilder museum.

Kaylee D.
Reviewed Mar. 30, 2021

Beautiful Area!

Beautiful secluded area. Small (only 3 or 4 sites). River access and super close to stream/cave/waterfall area. Water from the cave is so fresh and clear! Truly a beautiful area!

Anita B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2021

A lot of concrete.

The area the campground is located in is spectacular. Worth staying in the area. We, personally, like more of a woodsy feel. This campground felt very sterile. You are not sheltered at all by the forest trees.

Jana C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2021

Not good

The owner did not reply when asking for confirmation via Facebook messenger, which is how I booked but she did look at my message. We decided to go anyway. After all, we had 12 people in our group and I can't let people down. L When we got here we had to go search for someone to figure out where…

Sitewho knows, nothing is marked