About Boston / Cape Cod KOA (Middleboro)

The countryside setting of the Boston/Cape Cod KOA, 15 miles west of Plymouth, makes a great base camp as you explore one of the oldest cities in the United States. This New England campground boasts wooded campsites and plenty of on-site recreation opportunities including a Jumping Pillow, a pool and a pavilion for family get-togethers. Enjoy the picturesque setting in a Camping Cabin or a furnished Deluxe Cabin. Your KOA hosts will make it easy to explore the history-rich area of southeastern Massachusetts. They'll supply you with lots of info for a quick ride into Boston. Additionally, they can offer brochures and helpful tips for visiting Plymouth, Boston, Cape Cod and the surrounding areas. Enjoy great seafood restaurants and shops in the area. After a fun-filled day of sightseeing, head back for a swim in KOA's heated swimming pool and enjoy a s'mores feast at your site's fire ring. Pool: May 27 - October 1. Max pull thru: 70 feet.

Fee Info
Adults 18+, Kids 6-17, Free 0-5
Private
Boston / Cape Cod KOA (Middleboro) is located in Massachusetts
6 Reviews of Boston / Cape Cod KOA (Middleboro)
Good campground

Stayed here visiting Cape Cod and Boston.

Decent campground

The staff are very friendly and the campground is clean. The just remodeled one of two playgrounds in the camp. There is a lot to do for kids including a pool, jumping pillow, miniature golf and a train ride. There a lot of popular events such as an ice cream social and tie dying. Most weekends have themes. The only issue I have are some of the campers. They were filthy and rude. After the Friday night movie they left all their trash on the ground. The kids were riding their bikes on the bathroom handicap ramp. The kids were screaming at the pool and all over. One got hurt at the pool and an adult with the group told them no more horsing around even though he was the one who started it. It’s right off a major highway so you have noise including sirens. There are many places to visit around the area if you enjoy “doing the tourist thing”. Some tent sites are on the smaller side but most are good size. I’ll be honest, I only go to KOA for my son but I find this is one of the better ones. We were in T9 and T8 but we have also camped in T17 ( my favorite).

Biggest KOA we have ever stayed at!

We wanted to explore the Cape and are members of the KOA rewards program so we chose here to stay. The staff were very nice and helpful. They had a big store and plenty of supplies and souvenirs, from sweatshirts to stickers. We then followed the map to get to our site. As we pulled around the office we saw all kinds of activities for kids. Bouncy "pillow", pool, bounce pad, sluice, miniature golf, and a playground. All the sites we saw had trees for shade. It was a very busy place but everyone seemed happy to be there. As the weekend went on we drove thru the whole campground just to check out the rest. They had many cabins, 2 dumps sites for campers, another huge playground. If I'm ever back in the area I will stay here again!

Cute spacious

Nice little KOA typical, great for kids kinda close to Boston area.

Fun for Kids

We stayed here over the 4th of July this summer. Overall we had a nice time and our 3 kids really enjoyed it.

The pool was green the first day we were there, but the filters were quickly fixed and it was back to normal. It was not a great first impression for us. There were unaccompanied children in the pool who were extremely rude, swearing, jumping on people. I actually got my kids out of the pool and left. The pool is very small and when it is crowded it is more for wading than swimming.

Quiet hours were not enforced and people with very loud music were walking up and down the road past sites well past quiet hours.

There were long lines for showers every night and the showers were very outdated and not clean at all.

The activities for kids is the draw for this campground for sure. My kids loved the train rides, movie night, flash light candy hunt, and arts and crafts.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Overall we made the best of it all and left with good family memories.

Love Love Love

Stayed here for few weeks while waiting for my house to be ready, it was great the staff was great, friendly, the other campers were respectful, my son had respitory problems at the time, and they were very helpful, even introducing my family to another family, who the wife happened to be a respitory specialist, which as a young mom found comfort. I had explained sometimes my sons oxygen could drop and I may have to call for emergency services. They were very understanding and offered me any help or services I needed. Outside of all that its conveniently located off 495/44 Amenadities were great with a pool, a play area for the kids, they offer cabins for those who dont want to put up a tent. They have water electric sewage hook ups and overall. It was a great experience and the staff made it great. I woulf definitely recommend this 100x over.