The best YURTS camping near
Elkridge , MARYLAND

Most Recent Elkridge Camping Reviews
Quiet, spacious and heavily wooded sites

We stayed at site D72 for 4 days. The sites are quiet, very spacious, level, and heavily wooded with 50A service, water and sewer hookup. D Loop is for RVs, A, B, C& E are tents only. AT&T 5 MB/s w/o booster(1 bar), 8 MB/s with it(2 bars). There is no satellite coverage due to the heavy tree canopy. OTA TV was descent using an external omni antenna. There is no WiFi. There is a very nice network of trails, most if not all were leashed dog friendly.

First time solo camping

A small issue with assignment of a spot. Other than that this is a fantastic place to camp in the city. Great amenities, wonderful staff (shout out to George). I'll be coming back.

Awesome place

Had a great experience visiting our daughter over labor day weekend. Everything was extremely clean and well maintained. We loved the brick patio with patio furniture. Close to plenty of attractions.

Beautiful Lake

The campground has places to launch boats and kayaks. Nice bathrooms and hot showers. Small store for last minute items but nothing major in the way of groceries. Be aware that the sites that are not in the woods are very sloped and leveling could be an issue. Park was about 9 miles from the Heritage Rail Trail for biking. Fellow campers were very respectful and quiet. Enjoyed our visit.

The best!

Such a wonderful campground. We have visited 5x this year. Wooded sites, open sites, tent sites. All great!

Well spaced and maintained full service RV sites

Only came through for a weekend but the sites were well maintained, and felt separated enough to have some privacy. Staff were amazing about maintaining safe conditions for campers. All possible precautions seemed to be taken.

Great place and location

The park is located on a beautiful lake. We picked loop A to stay in the woods. Campgrounds are nicely spaced and clean. Cleanest bathrooms I’ve seen at a park. There is a nice little shop at the gate with very friendly staff.

Very Rude

I called for my reservation the lady hung up on me and was quite rude… i called back four times and they hung up on me twice, and never answered again. She wouldn’t give me her name.

Very well maintained park.

Paved sites, modern, clean bathrooms.

Awesome place back in the when was Marsh Meadows

Chillin as kid was always a good time and had fun camping there back when I worked at the market b4 the 🔥