Camping in Carrabassett Valley

Recent Group Sites Reviews Near Carrabassett Valley, Maine

109 Reviews of 30 Carrabassett Valley, Maine Campgrounds

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Quiet campground, on beautiful golf course.

Rick (the owner) is very accommodating, plenty of full hookuo sites and also another section with just W/E.

SiteC-7
Jason R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

This place was great!

Awesome camping spots right above the river. Big cliff jump!

Jess Y.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2021

Great

I’d give 5 stars but only 4 since the sites are nice but not much privacy. Facilities are clean. The sites are a short walk/drive down to the lake and it is beautiful there. I would hear loons in the early mornings and go down to watch the sunrise. It was packed when I was there but overall quiet…

Russ T.
Reviewed Mar. 3, 2021

A little gem!

A small campground with big personality. Clean, quiet and great neighbors.

Anne G.
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2021

Enjoyable campground

Have stayed there a number of times. Water front sutes the best! Staff very nice!

Anne G.
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2021

Spacious with views

We have stayed here a few times and really enjoyed sites and hospitality!

Ashley I.
Reviewed Oct. 26, 2020

Our 1st KOA

Loved this campground! Loved the staff! Great 1st KOA experience. Tons of stuff to do- great playground, tractor rides. Store was well stocked. Had an awesome time, met lots of awesome people!

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2020

Remarkably beautiful

We stayed there 1-4 September 2020. Zero bugs beyond a few basic house flies. Breathtaking water views and well maintained grounds and facilities. Many sites were on waterside of the beautiful lake-ours included. We were the only campers without kayaks or canoe— felt like we missed a golden…

Jason R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2020

Great campsights.

Not too expensive, nice people. No cell service but front desk has wifi.

SiteDid not stay overnight.
Month of VisitOctober
Sheila B.
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2020

Great place

Great sight right on a beautiful little river with friendly neighbors

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2020

Close to the great north woods

This campground is a decent place for a home base while exploring the region.

Andrew G.
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2020

ATV trails

Great place to stay with ATV trails access right from your campsite. With the river right close by you can pan for gold.

Andrew G.
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2020

So much fun for the kids

Been here 3-4 times and have had an amazing time watch the kids. Great little fishing ponds, cabins and a Treehouse! Fun swimming pool and sooo many kid’s activities.

Johanna R.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2020

Great campground

Clean, peaceful and cozy. Easy to get there. Great price and wonderful RV community.

L
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2020

Sleazy, dishonest owners

Absolutely terrible at conducting business. They offered a site to us, didn’t get back to me for 6 hours, and then told me it all of the sudden was taken even though I emailed back immediately after the owner gave me the price.