About Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Chicago
Private
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Chicago is located in Illinois
3 Reviews of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Chicago
Plenty of activities, but expensive for the conditions

We stay there once a year. The pool is nice as well as the hot tub. The hot tub is supposed to be adult only but it isn’t really enforced. That’s a little disappointing. The mini golf was really neat……when it was built in the 70’s probably. It hasn’t been updated since. The last time I was there most of the holes were dilapidated and shoddy. Too bad, because it could be great. The playground gets a thumbs up from my son. There is a large seasonal section that I presume pays the bills. Some of the permanent sure are pretty neat. The only problem with seasonal guests is that they like to use a gas powered pressure washer bright and early in the morning. Apparently everything he owned needed to be washed, went in for a couple hours. The staff didn’t think it was an issue. The next morning another resident decided to use his skill saw cutting about 1000 boards bright and early. Again, the staff was less than helpful. They employ a lot of teenager, which is good, but I don’t think they get a lot of training in customer service. I guessing they don’t dare make the cash cows mad. The hay ride is cool, and the outdoor movie is neat. Actually shows pretty current movies. The sites are full hookup, but several times we have been at sites where the sewer dump pipe sticks up over 8” above the ground. Higher than the outlet of my trailer. It doesn’t take Archimedes to see the problem here. What’s worse is the dump station I was forced to use. OMG what a disaster. It’s a relic from decades ago. Uneven and puddles of “water” all over the dump area. Really happy to track that into my coach and truck, not. With a little care and money it could be a terrific destination.

Went in the fall, quiet and nice

Mlost things were closed for the season but had a good time. Bring everything you need if its after season

Best Halloween Campground

Edit: I will no longer be supporting this campground. They have decided that in order to improve the campground, pop up campers and tents are no longer allowed. I began in a tent, spent 10 years with a pop up and now I’m in a hybrid trailer. Everyone starts somewhere, and some prefer camping a little closer to nature. I have been slowly progressing to making camping easier, but still kept my tent ends. I feel this is a bad move and would prefer to spend my money and time elsewhere.

My family never misses the Halloween camping season at Millbrook. This is an activity packed weekend which is amazing. Good for kids of all ages including the adults. All the campers do amazing decorations for the weekend and trick or treating here the kids get more candy then they ever could at home. Even the adults get some special treats. Great time and we have never had any bad experiences with things being over the top.