Camping in New Upsala

Recent Tents Reviews Near New Upsala, Florida

670 Reviews of 201 New Upsala, Florida Campgrounds

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

It's definitely not roomy, but is convenient

We usually enjoy state parks, so this packed in like sardines style is not for us anyway.  Unfortunately, it was the most convenient to what we were here to do.  I am happy we had Passport America, otherwise I would NOT pay the full price for this place.  It's called "resort," but it's far from…

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Summer 2021 Christmas RV park

Friendly staff and very attentive Let you pick any available site and will make sure that you are setup ok Next day I received a visit from management to check up on me and to ensure that I was satisfied with the service. I do recommend this camp site to my family and friends.

• beautiful birds and trees
Siteat C-8
Gregory R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Decent camping spot

The only real issue with this park is trying to find a good site.  While the place was well maintained and all of the codes (bathrooms, etc.) all worked well.  But the site I was assigned was almost 90‰ under open sky with no shade.  Will have to see if I can pick a site.

Jacqueline F.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Nice spot close to the beach

Great spot if you are looking for easy access to the beach. We were able to ride our bikes there. The bathrooms and outdoor pool were extremely nice! And we enjoyed the outdoor grill next to the pool. There wasn’t much shade available but we set up our canopy and was able to enjoy it!

Siteb16
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Small and quiet

We were happy to find the campground only about half full for our two night visit. Granted, it was a Tuesday & Wednesday in June. I imagine weekends and winter months are busier. The bathhouse was serviceable and clean. The water pressure was okay, but if you have thick hair it may take awhile…

Kelly D.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Serenity and Exercise

I love to kayak, hike and road bike here while I enjoy camping and nature! We already booked for next year.

Month of VisitFebruary
Timothy B.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Really Good Vibe

From the initial encounter with the ranger at the entrance to the staff running the camp store everyone was super-chill. Campground was well maintained and our neighbors were all well behaved. Next to Blue Spring State Park in Orange City Fl. this park had the best separation between sites of any…

Site51&52
Ashlee R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Awesome Weekend at Salt Springs

Spacious sites with paved parking, grass, and shade. Can’t ask for much more! Facilities were clean, the staff was friendly, and the spring was incredible. We enjoyed the walk but some may want to bring a bike and drive to the spring area. We had a great stay and will definitely be back.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Love this

We love our travail trailer ready for advance

• 1st Adventure
Sitecrater diamond state park
John J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Disciplined sites

Generally a high caliper RV park. Closely watched by “Bull” the owner. Orderliness is enforced. Good quality hookups- city water and sewer. Nice little bay on the mosquito coast. Some shrimping, docks, kayaks, piers. Great oyster restaurant down the road: Goodriches”.

Month of VisitApril

Sitetampa
paul D.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Great Park very beautiful

Campsite 30 had the most beautiful sunset awesome area right in front of the dock

Angela M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Great park and campground

We stayed two nights here and it was great. The camping spots were spaced out nicely and were fairly private. We stayed at site 51 and it was very private as we had no neighbors on one side but their was a site that backed up to it but had brush and trees between. The bathrooms looked newer and…

Tammy P.
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Horrible and rude staff , poorly kept campsites UNORGANIZED

We booked a large group with tents and campers over two months ago. Asked to be together. Called numerous times and they did not accommodate. Had to rent a golf cart once we arrived from outside company just to get around and to each other’s sites. Escorted to campsite and they couldn’t find sewer…