Yurts
About Topsail Hill Preserve State Park
Topsail Hill Preserve State Park is located in Florida
15 Reviews of Topsail Hill Preserve State Park
Wonderful Park! Clean, Beautiful, Full hook-ups.

Loved out stay at Topsail. Went hiking every day through wooded trails, dunes, beach. If you have a dog, check their paws for those sand spurs--Ouch! This park if so clean and the staff and volunteers helpful and friendly. We arrived after the office closed for the day(5pm), but were called about an hour prior and given the gate code, so we were able to enter and set up. It was dark, and this is a complex park layout, but we encountered one of the campground hosts and he showed us to our site- real nice guy! Lots of privacy between sites, so some sites will have satellite coverage, but many do not. Close to shopping, restaurants and public beaches. Will definitely return.

Awesome campground at the beach!

This is a great location right off A1A and on the beach.  There are amazing sunsets to be enjoyed as well as great trails in the park.  The beach is gorgeous too.  If you don't feel like biking or walking - they even have a tram!  There aren't fire rings in the sites here, but that's not a huge problem.  The facilities are nice!  This is a really popular park so book well in advance or hope for a cancellation (we luckily got a cancellation!!).  If you are in the area, this is DEFINITELY worth a visit!!

Beautiful surroundings

The trails are all well maintained and beautiful. They have paved and non-paved sections. There is a ton of biking in the park. I’ve seen a rabbit, hungry squirrels, and deer. The facilities are pretty nice. They have toilets, showers, and laundry really close to the rv and tent sites. They also have trams. The people that work there and the people that visit are normally really nice.

Special place!

I’ve been on a road trip for the past six weeks, mostly tent camping as I go. I stopped by here, after seeing the listing on Dyrt, without a reservation. So lucky for me they had a site available. This is the nicest campground I’ve been to yet, I was so taken with it that I’ve already decided to return some day just to camp. The tent sites are all separated and private, the facilities are clean, and best of all they have access to the most lovely beach! The beach backs onto the preserve so there is no development for miles. It’s a truly unique experience!

Beautiful SP

Another one of our favorite SP to stay and go to for beach days!

Great family campground with a pool!

Topsail is one of my favorite campgrounds. We visit every year. Amenities I love are the free beach tram, the swimming pool, and free WIFI at the camp store. You will see a lot of people riding bikes here and you can rent them if you don't have your own.

You cant drive to the beach boardwalk and it's about .7 miles from the tent sites. We actually love this because Topsail beach is pristine and clean. The free tram runs every 30 minutes until 7:30 pm daily

tent sites are very clean and the bathhouse is scrubbed daily at 6 am. This place is one of the best if you don't mind the short walk/ride to the beach.

Beautiful beach!

The place to camp in Destin FL! Close to shops. Restaurants & bars! Close to 30A!

awesome

this place is upscale as can be. has a great pool, and entertainment in the common area. Great cabin area if u don’t have a RV. will need to reserve a year ahead.

Amazing Park

This state park is awesome, full hook-ups, cable tv, pool, and the private beach is amazing. They have a tram to the beach. we road our bikes. Sites are very spacious and lots of trees. Best sites are in the 100 block. but you won't be disappointed with any of them. Not many state parks has full hook ups so you have to book early as it fills up fast.

exceptional

My family & I come almost every spring break! The sites are level, shaded & beautifully landscaped. One of the few state parks with sewer. I highly recommend Topsail!