Yurts
Equestrian
About Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

Fort wilderness camping features 4 types of campsites accommodate everything from tents to 45-foot and longer RVs, with a maximum of 10 Guests per site. Each campsite is equipped with privacy-enhancing landscaping, water, cable television and electrical hook-ups, a picnic table and a charcoal grill. Most campsites also include a sewer hook-up, and some even permit pets.

Price
$56.00
Private
Hike In
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is located in Florida
66 Reviews of Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
It is a good campground. But you may want a car as things like the waterparks, Disney Studio, Animal Kingdom can only be reached by car or a very long bus ride.

Facilities are good, clean and accessible. Not really near anything. Convenient boat ride to Magic Kingdom.

It's Disney!

What can I say? There's not a single bad thing about this campground. The site is cleaned before I got there, and I don't mean straightened up, it's scrubbed clean. Perfectly level concrete pad at the perfect angle to easily back into. The buses come often enough.

Great Family Time!

Great campground with lots of activities. I’ve found that Full-Hookup sites are preferable, IMO, to Premium ones.

Words can’t describe

Amazing and Disney always treat you like Royalty 24-7

Its Disney

Great campsites the only reason for 4stars is cost. Expensive camping for 1 or 2. The plus is you are allow up to 10 on a campsite. Plenty to do. Private sites.  Reservations ned to be booked way out. Can jandle the larger rv’s.

Glamping Disney Style

If you love the outdoors and the magic of the mouse, this is the spot. Dont go over the summer months unless in an rv or cabin though. Too hot

Below expectations...

The bathrooms are pretty nice, as is the pool we went to. Camp sites do not have burn rings, are close together and not private. Everything needs reservations though and the pick up and drop off times for the golf carts are very inconvenient. The arcade at the facility by the ferry was awful. Games not working and taking money, things falling apart, other games malfunctioning. Needless to say that was very unfortunate for our 9 year old and us after we put twenty some dollars on an arcade card for a bunch of broken games. Really for the price and location, I was pretty disappointed. It is a glorified, needing of updating and maintenance, overpriced campground because of its affiliation. Put this out in the country or somewhere lesser known and it’d get 5/6 stars out of 10; all day long. But it is still the cheapest way to stay at Disney.

Great campground, but needs to be bigger

I have been camping in Fort Wilderness since 1972. We used to pull up to the check-in and get any loop we wanted. Always picked Loop 100, 200 or 400. Now when you want to stay there it's hard to get in at all. The rates went crazy, as a Florida resident I can stay in one of the hotels just about the same price and they make my bed. At one time if you owned Disney Stock you could stay for half price on non blackout times. Bought 6 shares and then they quit that program. I would rate it 5 stars except it being hard to get in anymore. I have reservations for September and will enjoy it. Wish they would double the size of it.

Close to the magic

Gets filled quickly. Fun place and cost effective way to enjoy Disney Magic.  Everything you need is there…

Fantastic

Make sure to go to the Hoopty doo review dinner show!